Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Tearjerkers

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Blue Lips, Hero and then Loveology.

Oh Hero does it for me too! It's her falsetto! I'm tellin ya! It IS like an Angel singing (ajalaw, I couldn't have said it better myself).

But...I can't help laughing when she sings "we're goin to these meet'ns but we're not doin'any meet'n...we're trying to be faithful but we're CHEAT'n and CHEAT'n!"

It's not a funny song per-say, it sounds sad, and it's beautiful the way she sings it, but I giggle at that part, I can't help myself!

The end, ALL, all all all ALL - so beautiful <3

I still, after all of this time, have not given Hero a good listen. I made the horrible mistake of buying the songs to the bonus version of BTH separately on iTunes after having bought the first version. But it won't let me buy Hero and Bartender without buying the entire album again...

whenever i listen to Open, the heavy gasps at the end always bring up some emotion. Also certain parts in Somedays, Dust to Dust, and Field Below.

then again, there are some songs that bring a lot of emotion, but not necessarily tears. For example, One More Time with Feeling, Man of A Thousand Faces, Pound of Flesh, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

then again, there are some songs that bring a lot of emotion, but not necessarily tears.

I know what you mean! I always get chills when I listen to Human of the Year and Hero.

"somedays" (Somedays aren't yours at all,

They come and go

As if they're someone else's days

They come and leave you behind someone else's face

And it's harsher than yours

And colder than yours)

quote:
Originally posted by Toe socks and hot chocolate:

"Making Records"...well that whole song just gets me...especially the part "I'm so drunk and there's no one here to stop me from being so drunk and being so lonely..." something like that. Its sad, man...really sad. Frowner

I'd never heard that song before but I went to listen to it just now and it's AMAZING!

I love the lyrics. though i love regina's music I never really "personally relate" to any of her songs but this was one of those few where it just feels like she's singing about my life. (and experiencing that kind of feeling is always nice ^_^)

dum dum dum dum "I felt she found me letters and read each one out loud" -isn't that why we listen to others? to hear ourselves...

aquarius- "born of a sign that carries water, but in a month that brings just ice"

and chemo limo in general is reeeally sad. obviously. ha.

Blue lips - They made it past the enemy lines, just to become enslaved in the assembly lines

Ode to divorce - I know I'm alone now. I know what it tastes like

The noise - I can't hear you. I can't hear you. I can't hear you anymore.

Woolen gloves - Somedays are like woolen gloves. You feel warm, but you can't touch things properly/ Won't you forgive me know?

Hero - I'm the hero of the story. I don't need to be saved.

Field below - The whole song

Actually i don't start to cry, but this lines are just so touching...