Sign in to follow this  
DeVie

Snowman Soup

Well, it's not your typical soup, but I got this cute little baggy with a "recipe" and ingredients from a friend and it really warmed my belly on a cold day so...

In the baggy was...

* 1 packet of hot cocoa

* 2-3 Hershey's Kisses

* 10-15 mini-marshmallows

* small candy cane

* a poem

All you do is place the Hershey's Kisses at the bottom of your mug before putting water in it. Once you've got the boiling water and the hot cocoa mixed, dump in the marshmallows. They taste so wonderful melted in the cocoa! Smiler Use the tiny candy cane as a stirring stick or hang it on the side of your cup while you sip it.

This is so perfect when you wanna be a bear and stay inside on cold days.

I thought the little poem was cute. Cheesy, but I like cheesy.

"Was told you've been real good this year.

Always glad to hear it!

With freezing weather drawing near,

You'll need to warm the spirit.

So here's a little Snowman Soup

Complete with stirring stick.

Add hot water, sip it slow.

It's sure to do the trick!"

Well, it's not your typical soup, but I got this cute little baggy with a "recipe" and ingredients from a friend and it really warmed my belly on a cold day so...

In the baggy was...

* 1 packet of hot cocoa

* 2-3 Hershey's Kisses

* 10-15 mini-marshmallows

* small candy cane

* a poem

All you do is place the Hershey's Kisses at the bottom of your mug before putting water in it. Once you've got the boiling water and the hot cocoa mixed, dump in the marshmallows. They taste so wonderful melted in the cocoa! Smiler Use the tiny candy cane as a stirring stick or hang it on the side of your cup while you sip it.

This is so perfect when you wanna be a bear and stay inside on cold days.

I thought the little poem was cute. Cheesy, but I like cheesy.

"Was told you've been real good this year.

Always glad to hear it!

With freezing weather drawing near,

You'll need to warm the spirit.

So here's a little Snowman Soup

Complete with stirring stick.

Add hot water, sip it slow.

It's sure to do the trick!"

That sounds like a recent purchase I made here in the UK! Smiler

Boot's The Chemists had an amazing sale after Christmas and reduced all sorts of stuff down to really low prices! Wink

I bought two mugs with "I Love Chocolate" logos on and inside was a pack of drinking chocolate, a small bar of chocolate, a tiny grater to grate that chocolate on top of the hot drink and a pack of mini-marshmallows! Big Grin

I was well impressed, as I paid £2 for each mug which were originally priced at £8, but my lady friend thought I was being totally childish! Eeker

She did eventually share them with me and I enjoyed the blend of hot chocolate and marshmallows! Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by LittleVoice:

That sounds like a recent purchase I made here in the UK! Smiler

Boot's The Chemists had an amazing sale after Christmas and reduced all sorts of stuff down to really low prices! Wink

I bought two mugs with "I Love Chocolate" logos on and inside was a pack of drinking chocolate, a small bar of chocolate, a tiny grater to grate that chocolate on top of the hot drink and a pack of mini-marshmallows! Big Grin

I was well impressed, as I paid £2 for each mug which were originally priced at £8, but my lady friend thought I was being totally childish! Eeker

She did eventually share them with me and I enjoyed the blend of hot chocolate and marshmallows! Roll Eyes

Oooh, the little chocolate bar and grater idea is so cute! Sounds yummy.