Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Way to F*ing Go Atlanta !!

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I've been a lurker for a couple of months now.

So, I think maybe andreseng is the right person to tell, but I was just over on a Tori Amos forum and a woman on there went to Regina's Atlanta show and managed to record the Atlanta show, plus get some great pics.

http://www.yessaid.com/tori/forum/showthread.php?t=24724

Thank you so much for the link, but is there more of a direct link, because I'm having trouble navigating through the toriphorums. I created an account, so I should be set. Thanks again Smiler!

Casey! This is Matt, from the atlanta show!

I'm having trouble finding the recording of the concert. Did you end up finding the version from our show?

matt! Michigan friends! nope, i haven't found it yet, but it'll show up eventually, "you just gotta wait" Wink matt...i still can't believe it. Everyone was so glad you came back after you got sick. Tell the rest I say hello Smiler

quote:

matt! Michigan friends! nope, i haven't found it yet, but it'll show up eventually, "you just gotta wait" Wink matt...i still can't believe it. Everyone was so glad you came back after you got sick. Tell the rest I say hello Smiler

Awww, that makes me feel so good! You have no idea how much Cody, Liz, and myself have been talking about how much we miss you! I'm so glad we got to meet! It's so good to know there are at least a few people out there that are as obsessed as I am!

By the way, we have a great picture of all of us, and such a good one of Regina with us, we will definitely post them all soon. It may have to wait until we get done with our vacation (this is the first time i've been online since we left michigan!)

OH! We have two videos from the concert, we have part of Apres Moi, and most of Hotel Song, they aren't full, and the audio isn't great, but I've still watched it about a million times! We will post that too.

Aw man, i miss that night more than anything! Yeah , definitly post the pictures and videos. I posted some pics on the first page of this thread and you're all in one. Emily is supposed to upload the videos she got tomorrow and i'm pretty sure they're alright quality.

You've inspired me to download every fucking song on respektonline. lol, I'm half way done, but its so worth it.

Have a spektacular rest of your vacation! Oh and log on brumstix when you get back to mich. too! There's so many people here that love her as much as you do..trust me. Wink

quote:

ohhh okay, yeah i saw that but it said Nashville, so i was like wait. BUT thank you still!

OMG you're right, it is Nashville. Sorry about that! Still, one Reg show is better than none at all I suppose. Maybe Atlanta will show up someday...

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

Hey yeah, it's like a stroke of luck, that I was able to keep my hand still (that one and only time), and Regina kept her head still at that same exact moment, for a kinda clear shot. It's like the planets aligned Smiler

Update, pictures on facebook Smiler

How do I search for you on facebook?

quote:
Originally posted by willylumplumps:

hey guys...i wrote a blog about the show at http://www.iggli.com/roller/willylumplumps

i used a lot of your pictures and comments and setlists etc. so i thought i should throw you guys the link. hope you like it.

Regina Spektor probably doesn't realize how much she affects these people she takes the time out to meet and talk with, but she does realize the importance of humanity. And it is so clear that entertainment is so much more than a job to Mrs.Spektor

-will

I couldn't disagree more. I know reg realizes the effect she has on people. This is precisely why she does do what she does after the shows. Also she isn't married. Other than that it was a nice read.