Sign in to follow this  
Beechcraft Bonanza

weird dream about a writer on the stix

quote:
Originally posted by respekt fan (typical, right?):

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for responding to one of my posts - it's been my dream ever since I joined the 'stix. You just made my day. :-)

Wow, I wish the simple act of me responding was that powerful all the time....It really wasn't that hard....You made my day!!! Cool

reg usually does all ages shows. You should get a chance soon. You're lucky living where you are. We get more opportunities than most people!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by respekt fan (typical, right?):

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for responding to one of my posts - it's been my dream ever since I joined the 'stix. You just made my day. :-)

Wow, I wish the simple act of me responding was that powerful all the time....It really wasn't that hard....You made my day!!! Cool

reg usually does all ages shows. You should get a chance soon. You're lucky living where you are. We get more opportunities than most people!

I'm glad we were able to make each other's days. Smiler

And yeah I can't wait until she tours again.

I got to see her at the Hammerstein, but that concert still haunts me (if you must know: http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6331...51093472#1651093472)

I dreamt that Regina was going to record her album in a mobile recording studio on a train, and Rawin was going to be a staff member. I visited him on this train, before reg or her crew were there at all. I paid him to show me the different rooms and he did even though he wasn't allowed.