Sign in to follow this  
Lalune

Regina on this year's True Colors tour.

my friend saw the True Colours tour they had in Washington DC and said regina was "absolutely adorable". i'm extremely happy that she likes her!

she took a photo for me (i feel quite privileged!) that i will put here once she sends it to me. Big Grin

readexpress.com review:

Live Review: True Colors Tour Roll Eyes

...The evening's high note (make that notes) came, as Kressley put it, "from Russia with love," in the bluesy form of Regina Spektor (pictured above). With mouse-brown tendrils springing at every rippling piano progression, Spektor unfurled her poetic and hard-nosed frustrations. Her signature wounded chirp crawled out of her throat in shimmery trills. During the heavier songs, like "Apres Moi," her voice was abetted by redoubtable skill at the keyboard, to say nothing of the acoustics of the concert hall. Ballads ("Better") were achingly beautiful, and bouncier jaunts ("Hotel Song") percolated the festivities. Spektor's high-wattage beam didn't hurt, either...

Wow. That writer is either trying to impress someone important, or is completely bored. The overuse of metaphor makes that almost unreadable... and it was a positive review!

*cleans his eyes with soap*

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

"Spektor's high-wattage beam didn't hurt, either."

.....uuuuuuuuh what??? what beam?? does anyone know what this person is talking about??? maybe she was using high powered light bulbs?? hahahaha

The reviewer is talking about her smile. She was beaming (smiling) a lot. Regina does have a big, beautiful smile.