Sign in to follow this  
Lalune

Regina on this year's True Colors tour.

quote:
Originally posted by folding chair:

when i first read that...i thought for about three seconds that it said regina's friend told you that regina was pregnant!!

i went Eeker a few times and then realized that i fully misread it, hahahaha.

so... no little reginlets? how sad, they would have curly baby hair and be sooo cute (i don't know why i'm assuming she would have more then one, i think it's from posting about kittens just before)

i'm with musiclover, to be honest.

i could have gone last year, and really wanted to, to see the dresden dolls but changed my mind when i saw tickets for the highest row in red rocks were $80 and that it benefited LGBT.

my reasoning is not hateful, homophobic, or anything like that (seeing that some of my closest friends are gay). it's because of the true fact that homosexuals are not as hated and discriminated as they make it out to be. the united states is so accepting of the lifestyle nowadays that it's not even funny.

my hometown of denver has an entire week to celebrate gay pride and i have never heard of or read about any of the parade participants being harassed or hurt in the duration. would that happen in the middle east or somewhere not as accepting? fuck no. they would be capturing gays and slitting their throats in the streets.

the human rights campaign is a joke. the funny thing is a lot of gay people that i know agree with that. they know the lifestyle is extremely accepted here. i don't/didn't want my ticket money to go to an organization that i don't think is in severe need of the financial support.

that would honestly go for any other tour that supports a cause that i think is ridiculous, it's not just this one.

and yeah, i know the WWRD and the question on what if she read this... and i don't care. if regina or her dad happens to read this, i doubt they would write crazy responses like some of the other members do here just trying to make the original author feel guilty for a belief/opinion.

follow the advice of the LGBT and be tolerant, eh?

as much as i'd love to see regina, i'll probably pass on this one... that and i'm not going to blow the money on extremely overpriced tickets.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by music box:

the united states is so accepting of the lifestyle nowadays that it's not even funny.

i'm a christian and i know what the bible says about homosexuality, but at the same time i don't really agree with the extremists shown in that video.

and honestly, a youtube trailer of a small portion of extreme believers doesn't represent the entire country.

quote:
6. On February 12th, 2008, 15-year-old Lawrence King was shot and killed at E.O. Green School in Oxnard, California because he had publicly came out in his school and asked the boy who shot him to be his valentine.

Just because you don't experience it where you live, it doesn't mean its not happening.

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

The World is a crazy place. There are billions of them and it just boggles my brain Eeker

billions of homosexuals? Razzer or billions of people violently (and wrongly!) opposing things?

Hahaha no not billions of homosexuals. They dont really boggle my brain. They're just different. I meant there are billions of worlds out there, as in everyone/family/faith etc, kinda live in there own little world.