Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

To clear the air

I did offend with 2 things:

* I called people who didn't pay their credit balances on time idiots - that was wrong

* I insulted rap and Insane Clown Posse

I apologize for those 2 things.

Otherwise, I've gently expressed my concerns about Regina's forays into left-wing politics w/o any vulgar language. That's my take.

I did offend with 2 things:

* I called people who didn't pay their credit balances on time idiots - that was wrong

* I insulted rap and Insane Clown Posse

I apologize for those 2 things.

Otherwise, I've gently expressed my concerns about Regina's forays into left-wing politics w/o any vulgar language. That's my take.

some things i'd like added to the list:

and for being mean to Andreseng, one of the nicest regina-loving dudes here.

and for being against homosexuals celebrating their identity even though it's not harming you at all then claiming that you are the oppressed one and bringing up your politics which you know will evoke a harsh response in threads which were merely about regina touring.

and for [seemingly] being stuck in your ways and not giving other people's ideas a chance as demonstrated with your generalizations and glaring statements.

and for cluttering a bit with useless threads [a 'suck' one nonetheless] about the ICP whom you don't even like.

really thanks. i appreciate your efforts to 'clear the air' and admit some faults for once. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by graph theory:

some things i'd like added to the list:

and for being mean to Andreseng, one of the nicest regina-loving dudes here.

I was never mean to him.

quote:

and for being against homosexuals celebrating their identity even though it's not harming you at all then claiming that you are the oppressed one and bringing up your politics which you know will evoke a harsh response in threads which were merely about regina touring.

Ah, there's the rub. Because I don't like the open celebration of a sexual orientation that make me evil. I don't see heterosexual pride parades, and I would condemn it if I ever saw one.

quote:

and for [seemingly] being stuck in your ways and not giving other people's ideas a chance as demonstrated with your generalizations and glaring statements.

Heaven forbid I should have principles and not just sway in the wind.

quote:
and for cluttering a bit with useless threads [a 'suck' one nonetheless] about the ICP whom you don't even like.

I'll try to create less threads.

quote:
really thanks. i appreciate your efforts to 'clear the air' and admit some faults for once. Smiler

That's nice, but I don't expect the other dozen+ who've directly insulted me to admit anything. You know who I'm talking about.

crazy as this sounds i really don't like to argue or debate. i know you like to, but it's one of my least favorite things.. different personalities i guess.

no one - not even you - likes to be called immature.. c'mon.

again i don't care if you condemn gay pride parades, just don't post it here or in a thread just informing us about her tour dates. cause sorry to break the news to you but no one cares..

i'm glad you have principles and stand by them as i'm sure many others here do..just listen to those of others and don't make "this is my opinion and i am always right" statements

and thanks for not making as many [unnecessary] threads..such as this one which could have easily gone in your nobody likes me thread.

ok people have insulted you and you have insulted people. if you're gonna hold a grudge there's no point in you staying here. let's just try to play nice from now on and stop these back and forth debates with you. cause man it's tiring me out... i guess i could just ignore you.. but i don't think that would help much either. communication usually fixes things

so thanks again for making an effort. peace?

quote:
Originally posted by graph theory:

crazy as this sounds i really don't like to argue or debate. i know you like to, but it's one of my least favorite things.. different personalities i guess.

no one - not even you - likes to be called immature.. c'mon.

again i don't care if you condemn gay pride parades, just don't post it here or in a thread just informing us about her tour dates. cause sorry to break the news to you but no one cares..

i'm glad you have principles and stand by them as i'm sure many others here do..just listen to those of others and don't make "this is my opinion and i am always right" statements

and thanks for not making as many [unnecessary] threads..such as this one which could have easily gone in your nobody likes me thread.

ok people have insulted you and you have insulted people. if you're gonna hold a grudge there's no point in you staying here. let's just try to play nice from now on and stop these back and forth debates with you. cause man it's tiring me out... i guess i could just ignore you.. but i don't think that would help much either. communication usually fixes things

so thanks again for making an effort. peace?

You know I agree with the other person before, just ignore me if I rile you up so much. SO much easier for both of us.