Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Spektrivia!

This is trivia over our favorite woman!!

The reginius Regina Spektor!!!

So! i will start off with the first question and the first person to answer it correctly will be able to post their own trivial question concerning regina, her family, her music or anything reginka related! The questions may be as many parts as you like them. Smiler

You mey use any source, but try to see how much you know about our wonderful reggi!

Big Grin sound fun? If this is a bad idea, i will gladly delete it, but play along pleaseBig Grin! I know that there is a thread like this, but the last one who answered a question right never posted another question.

to start it off :

What very odd job did Regina work at breifly in 2001 and where was it?

good luck! Smiler

This is trivia over our favorite woman!!

The reginius Regina Spektor!!!

So! i will start off with the first question and the first person to answer it correctly will be able to post their own trivial question concerning regina, her family, her music or anything reginka related! The questions may be as many parts as you like them. Smiler

You mey use any source, but try to see how much you know about our wonderful reggi!

Big Grin sound fun? If this is a bad idea, i will gladly delete it, but play along pleaseBig Grin! I know that there is a thread like this, but the last one who answered a question right never posted another question.

to start it off :

What very odd job did Regina work at breifly in 2001 and where was it?

good luck! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

Marsha!~

Name two television shows that featured regina's music.

Grey's Anatomy

CSI: NY

What is regina's self proclaimed nickname?