Sign in to follow this  
ajalaw

Antifolk Interview

First, I was kinda dying when she called herself "quirky," although that seemed to be in reference to her relationships and not her music. I think it is official that there can't be something written about her without that word.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Brad: speakin of couples You datin anybody?":

Regina: ummmmmmmm. well, it's complex. i put it better on the disk, so just listen up close to it...you'll hear that i'm bad at that kindda stuff, but also not bad at it... oh... i don't know... i'm trying to figure it all out these days...

anyone catch it??? haha. i think she hid it deeper than she non-chalantly exclaims in this interview.

LOL, I'm sure a relationship with a pickle could be complex, or maybe an inmate.

My suspicions point to Lulliby since she said that thing about the most revealing lyric being "if you often smile, but often don't smile....which do you do more often? smile? or not..." But, yeah, I think it's really buried. She did say she wanted to kiss someone in Florida. hmm Sunshine Redneck catches that one.

She's like super-stealthy woman. Her tactfulness is pretty amazing. Honestly props to her, because if she is ever pregnant probably none of us will even notice because her typical wardrobe that we're all used to would easily hide it. Maybe not though, she seems like a person who will get that really gorgeous glow.

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

"Regina: i love mutt dogs... my favorite dog passed away last year... he was the first dog i met in this country, and his name was "knight"... he was part wolf, i am so sure..."

the dog! the real live dog!

my dogs part wolf! or that's the going theory, he's part something and it certainly looks like wolf, plus the howling...

Glad you liked crispy c. I loved it, one of the best ive seen so far I think.

Haha dentistgirl, same with me. I ust went back and tried to pick ut a favourite qoute and I came up with about 10. So wont post them Big Grin The one you picked out was good enough! I like how she spelt dowg cos it reminds me of 'back of a truck'

PerksOfAWallflower... you're welcome, just glad to share reginas awesomeness with you all!

I'm sure most of you have but, also if you click on the 'go to regina's page' in the star thingy it's got a couple paragraphs of randomness which I like. I don't know if it was written by Regina but it kinda fits her trippyness.