Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

4,996 posts in this topic

Okay so here's a thread where you can post the wee small things that happened that annoyed you, but weren't big enough to start a new thread, such as "Today a guy copied off of me in school. I hate it when people do that, because I never have any idea what to do.."; just general small negative things.

Hopefully it'll keep the place a bit tidier, so, happy venting!

O.k. I'll rant in a "wee" fashion- Why can't McDondald's get my specialty coffee order right? Granted there are better places to go for better coffee where I live but what is so hard about an iced mocha? Coffee, ice, and whipped cream on top; it doesn't take 20 minutes to fix and I shouldn't have to ask for it more than once. Ugh... I'll learn one day.

Ahh- my 100th post! and it was a rant about McDonald's and coffee, Frowner - nothing to be happy about. I did use the word wee; I like the word wee. Smiler

mm i love rants. here's mine...

I'm sooo sick of my mom shoving her religion down my throat. I swear, she's told me like a thousand times now about how I'm going to burn in hell for not going to confession every week. Every Easter, I have to get up early and spend the day at this youth camp where they talk about the evils of homosexuals, and birth control and stuff...yeah super religious moms can get annoying.

Brill thread mitchell

Ok my body is like full of dust and i'm caoghing all the time. and i get the bloody skiing photos to share on the bloody computerFrowner Plus my brother hasn't come home yet and its getting boring...

I'm no fan of racism here. I totally think that immigrants should be able to maintain their culture when the come here and be able to speak their native languages. That's why America is great. But, I just think there are people who would practically die to come to America and never get the opportunity, while others come and take it for granted and don't attempt to become Americans or assimilate themselves at all. That photo kinda says it well, people "don't bother." And that does make me a tad sick.