Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

My friend gave me a burned CD that she was trying to give me for like three months on Wednesday ,but when I took it out of my backpack last night (actually this morning..early) it was cracked. I think it smashed into this bottle of Nutella I was carrying around all week.

Ok and then in ap us today I was in a major rush to finish my essay that we write each week at the end of chapter test because I am usually always the last one. Everyone was all talking and yelling and I couldn't concentrate and on top of that my teacher was like "ok seat change" in the middle of my essay...omg so we move seats the bells about to ring and im like writting the last paragraph,my hands are shaking and my face is turning all red and then ok I turn it in..

Then some jerk in the class goes "well that was selfish of you to take so long" (after we were suppose to go over something).OMG I hate him and everyone thinks he's sooo funny.major jerk.

MarinaSaturday,

Your AP History class sounds awful, and that's so sad about your friend's cd (do you know what was on it?), but I have to confess, I couldn't help laughing about the nutella ... Smiler

I hope you have a NICE weekend!

So, I went over to my friend's house today, just to hang out with her, and when I get there, I see that four more of my friends are there. They say that they all need to talk to me, and that it's serious, and I need to listen. So I'm thinking that it's like something bad, you know? Like, why else would all my friends hold this intervention? Turns out, they all really wanted to tell me that lately I've been acting like I'm better friends with this other girl than I am with them. They feel like I agree with her about everything, and that I'm leaving people out of stuff, and just hanging out with her when I should hang out with everyone else. So I'm like, sorry you guys feel that way, I try to balance things out but I guess I haven't been doing a good job. And they tell me it's past that point, and that I need to stop talking to her completely. I ended up just leaving, because that really made me upset. It's like, is that really necessary?

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

So, I went over to my friend's house today, just to hang out with her, and when I get there, I see that four more of my friends are there. They say that they all need to talk to me, and that it's serious, and I need to listen. So I'm thinking that it's like something bad, you know? Like, why else would all my friends hold this intervention? Turns out, they all really wanted to tell me that lately I've been acting like I'm better friends with this other girl than I am with them. They feel like I agree with her about everything, and that I'm leaving people out of stuff, and just hanging out with her when I should hang out with everyone else. So I'm like, sorry you guys feel that way, I try to balance things out but I guess I haven't been doing a good job. And they tell me it's past that point, and that I need to stop talking to her completely. I ended up just leaving, because that really made me upset. It's like, is that really necessary?

by the sounds of it... no, it's not necessary. i don't get girls, they can be so brutal and alway attribute so much significance to shit when it isn't really needed.

(yes i am a girl, but by disclaimer, i fail at it, i didn't even remember to tell my girl friend i'd broken up with a guy, they weren't happy).

Unfortunately it's all the politicking that brings you down, and they seem to think "intervention' style is a good way to go about things, rather then seeing that it's unnecessary and down right mean.

Try talking to one of them one-on-one, let them know how much they upset you, explain that they should have talk to you about it nicely earlier on, rather then letting it reach a point where they felt the need to gang up and attack.

And remember that they had most likely been talking about the issue between themselves, and doing that can cause things to go from molehill to mountain without anyone noticing.

hope you work it out, if they're good friends try not to hold it too much against any one, pack mentality can be a bitch

quote:
Originally posted by tearose:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

by the sounds of it... no, it's not necessary. i don't get girls, they can be so brutal and alway attribute so much significance to shit when it isn't really needed.

(yes i am a girl, but by disclaimer, i fail at it, i didn't even remember to tell my girl friend i'd broken up with a guy, they weren't happy).

Unfortunately it's all the politicking that brings you down, and they seem to think "intervention' style is a good way to go about things, rather then seeing that it's unnecessary and down right mean.

Try talking to one of them one-on-one, let them know how much they upset you, explain that they should have talk to you about it nicely earlier on, rather then letting it reach a point where they felt the need to gang up and attack.

And remember that they had most likely been talking about the issue between themselves, and doing that can cause things to go from molehill to mountain without anyone noticing.

hope you work it out, if they're good friends try not to hold it too much against any one, pack mentality can be a bitch

Thanks for the advice. I think that's what I'll do.

asdfaSDFadfasdfjnkdfgjklsafgjlrawjt g!!!!!!

rawr.

one of kurt's irresponsible groomsmen hadn't gotten measured for his tux as of yesterday. i told him he's out of the wedding party. he texted back, b/c of course he won't answer his phone, that he was "just in the shower and he's on his way there now". or some such shit. anyway....kurt evidently met him there today and he made his girlfriend pay for his tux.

LOSERLOSERLOSERLOSER. amazing how much relationships change in the course of a year. now we're friends with people that a year ago we wouldn't have considered having as part of our wedding party. anyway.

[/rant]

Some of us around here (at least me and Perks) have a thing we call "GCF's" It's taken from the famous lines of reg's Ghost Of Corporate Future.

'Cause people are just people,

People are just people,

People are just people like you.

You take a deep breath and repeat this 5 times. (Kind of like saying 5 Hail Mary's as penance)

So if we tell you to take a deep breath and say your GCF's you'll know what we mean.

NOW DO IT!