Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

dear university,

two 4 day on-campus sessions and an evening field-trip in a 2 week mid-semester holiday does not qualify as a holiday. i want to sit at home, sleep, do nothing, go to work, make money, hang out with my friends, go to the movies, stuff damn it! i would even do all the assignments i have due after these "holidays". i work hard, i get bloody great marks, so give me a break already.

ohohohohoh!

dear mother nature:

you're a biatch this year and for giving us such a brutal winter, you owe me gorgeous weather in a week. get it out of your system...you have 7 days.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

ohohohohoh!

dear mother nature:

you're a biatch this year and for giving us such a brutal winter, you owe me gorgeous weather in a week. get it out of your system...you have 7 days.

I wish the same for you too. But regardless of the weather, you will have a wonderful time with your family and friends. Just enjoy the moment and try to relax and don't let anyone or anything get to you.

Remember, when things feel wacky, take a deep breath and say 5 GCF's.

You're going to be a beautiful bride and a handsome couple. CHILLAX!!!!

i don't care so much for the wedding since its all indoors at the same location, but i worry about the people who are driving in. it should be fine though. GCFs have done me good. that is the greatest way to calm down.

I'm so frustrated right now. My computer is like, seriously messed up. I'm seeing all these random programs that I never installed, and getting all these pop-ups that say "HAHA! YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED!" And our anti-virus software is obviously a piece of crap, because every time I run it, it says that it doesn't detect any threats. Roll Eyes

but in better news, rock of love finale tonight!

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

I'm so frustrated right now. My computer is like, seriously messed up. I'm seeing all these random programs that I never installed, and getting all these pop-ups that say "HAHA! YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED!" And our anti-virus software is obviously a piece of crap, because every time I run it, it says that it doesn't detect any threats. Roll Eyes

First download Spybot Search & Destroy, install it, update it, run it. After it finds all the crap you can ask it to remove it. Then immunize your system to help prevent future events.

Then download Ad-Aware, install it, update it, run it. This may or may not find some things that Spybot missed. It will also give you the opportunity to remove the nasty stuff.

After this I'd run your Anti-Virus again even though you said it didn't show anything. Then you should be good..... Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

First download Spybot Search & Destroy, install it, update it, run it. After it finds all the crap you can ask it to remove it. Then immunize your system to help prevent future events.

Then download Ad-Aware, install it, update it, run it. This may or may not find some things that Spybot missed. It will also give you the opportunity to remove the nasty stuff.

After this I'd run your Anti-Virus again even though you said it didn't show anything. Then you should be good..... Smiler

Thanks so much. I just deleted 74 "critical risk" infections and quarantined 8.