Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

4,995 posts in this topic

We're having pretty weather. Smiler Cloudless skies and a perfect blend of warmth and breezes. But that's not a rant. When I think of one I will certainly rush here. Wink

today, as i was driving home from work, i saw the guy in the car behind me, via the rear view mirror, pick his nose........andtheneathisboogers. not once, not twice, but THREE times. why is this a rant you ask? BECAUSE....i lost my appetite immediately.

quote:
Originally posted by folding chair:

why is it almost April and still cold out? sulksulk.

Because as you know we really had a mild winter. Spring needs to make up for it.....

it's still hot here, even though summer is over, i have these really nice boots i'm picking up tomorrow, and it's too hot to wear them! very annoying, it was a miserable summer, almost monsoonal, and now winter wont just get on with it and let me wear nice warm cloths

i shouldn't complain coz my joints are really bad, even with the mild Sydney weather (i sound like an old lady), but i like my seasons to behave, and they really are very nice boots

Ok, what the hell? Last.fm just halved all my artists my plays! How is that possible, am i the only one expierincing this?

It was in the thirties yesterday morning and the whole school had to go to the football field to watch a mock "drunk driver" crash scene. It was good of them to do that because of prom coming up, but it was really too cold for every student to be out there.