Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

YOU CAN DELETE MY POST, BUT YOU CAN'T DELETE MY SPIRIT!!

greatest forum quote of all time. YEA! take that mods!

hahaha i love how a year ago we would've sacrificed a few stixer's for a mod. now we're screaming shit at them. loveeee it <3

I'm confused why there's so much negativity towards the new mod. It seems rather ungrateful if you ask me, we've been wishing to have one for years and now we do, suck it up people...worse things have happened. Plus, while it might not be the case, there is a possibility that Regina requested we get one. So basically we're criticizing a gift. I've yet to see any huge negative changes done by this mod, either. If your post gets deleted big woop, we all have means of talking to each other outside of this forum. And look at the positive things that have been done, like the lyrics and the FAQ section.

So mod, whoever you are, there's at least one person glad you're here.

ps - though it is kinda sudden and usually when new things happen on a board, the mods/administrators will post a stikcy explaining what's going on. Usually under the title of

"New And Exciting Things Happening!"

that would have been nice.

And also, i'm still under the belief that regina is one of the new people...

Wow. Just wow. Seriously? Are we reading the same posts here? Yes, there has been excitement, but the negativity is also present. I'm not going to bother pulling examples as 1) I'm not trying to call out individuals but the forum as a whole and 2) my computer is being a lagging ass right now.

I mean really, I'm sorry if asking us to ease up on the mod is too big a task, continue with the passive aggressive remarks...

I thought it was more excitement and anticipation/trepidation than negativity. Im happy theres a mod and things be happsening.

One thing running through my mind is like, they may be kinda making way for a reg appearance or something. I don't really think thats gonna happen I just think its a possibility