Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

i'm sure you'll make it just fine Manda Smiler

ugh.. i am going to the doctor today.. getting lots of bloodwork done, seeing the possibility of getting a brace.

from what the doctor said over the phone is that i most likely have anemia, but also maybe mono. hurmmm... mono sounds less threatening.. and ive survived it before..

gah, i hate being sickish

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Snooze is my favorite button to press.

Rant: I don't know if I like the pain after working out or not, it gives me a certain satisfaction but it hurts too *boo hoo*

*sigh* It'll be worth it, right!?

Pain is weakness leaving the body! aha. cant remember where i heard that.

Exercise is awesome. it does so much good. I need to exercise more.

sorry to hear about your ailments, wonderbread Frowner

Rant:

Its only 3:30 and I feel so tired. And ive eaten 2 meals and my stomachs already rumbling for more. And Im getting a bit of tennis elbow. or golfers, can never remember the difference

bleh

There's a sewage leak in the basement of the art building, where my photography class meets. I found out last night when I went down there to work and promptly turned around after gagging a bit...I won't go into detail, but I felt like I needed to wash all my clothes and take a shower after sharing the air with that foulness.

Smiler good news! no anemia!

just an unknown something is what the doctor said.

possibly mono is what he said, which is going around like C-R-A-Z-Y at my school so.

yaaay, well he said my blood was in the "ideal health" so thats good news. and i have antibiotics now so maybe i will start feeling better, but now i think its time for a nap Razzer lol

Excuse my thickness... But what is Mono?

I've heard many Americans use the term and I have no idea what the Brit version is?

I always assumed it to be a throat infection? Or the Flu? I should know this, considering my job but Meh!