Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

4,996 posts in this topic

Thirties? Oh wow, it's been eighties all week here.

I actually had a pretty good day, so no rants from me. Maybe later, haha.

Today I have a rant. I got a huge, ugly stain on my favorite pair of jeans. Frowner And it wouldn't come out. It looked like ink or something. I know I shouldn't be so materialistic, but this was the only pair of jeans I've ever actually liked a lot instead of just tolerating them because they were something to wear. I don't usually cherish clothing. I'm quite upset.

I was in town with my friwnd Sufian today (whose Iraqi) and some stupid little chav shouted "fuckin' terrorist" at him cos he was in his way....the whole anti-muslim feeling in Britain makes me mad (and sad). Even though Sufi isn't actually a muslim (or religious at all) people jus assume he is cos he has dark skin and an accent...

On a lighter and much more unimportant note,I just snapped the wire of my brand new earphones, thats the third pair thats broken in like, two weeks!!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Today I have a rant. I got a huge, ugly stain on my favorite pair of jeans. Frowner And it wouldn't come out. It looked like ink or something. I know I shouldn't be so materialistic, but this was the only pair of jeans I've ever actually liked a lot instead of just tolerating them because they were something to wear. I don't usually cherish clothing. I'm quite upset.

Try a tide to go stick, those things work miracles I swear. I spilled a huge blotch of melted chocolate on a white jacket and I went to town on the thing with a tide to go pen. The stain was still very visible afterwards but when I put it in the wash it dissappeared! There's not even a trace of it and the stain was very large and very dark.

Dear sister: I HATE, no...I MEGA LOATH you and your fucking boyfriend! You two suck to the point where I hate living in the same house as you.

Also History teacher: Please do not call on me to answer questions about"What the roll of women was portayed as in old sitcoms" JUST becasue I am the only girl in the class!!

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:

Try a tide to go stick, those things work miracles I swear. I spilled a huge blotch of melted chocolate on a white jacket and I went to town on the thing with a tide to go pen. The stain was still very visible afterwards but when I put it in the wash it dissappeared! There's not even a trace of it and the stain was very large and very dark.

Thanks for the tip!! I hope it works, I've already washed it with plenty of stain remover spray, but nothing changed. Eeker

first wee rant, more of a whine really.

another dateless prom Frowner i can't believe my senior prom i will be sitting the slow dances out!

i'm watching in her shoes and sulking about my lack of a love life.

hey everyone Pity party, my house!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:

Thanks for the tip!! I hope it works, I've already washed it with plenty of stain remover spray, but nothing changed. Eeker

If it doesn't work let me know, as an art student I've had to come up with a lot of unique ways to remove very permament mediums from my clothes. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

first wee rant, more of a whine really.

another dateless prom Frowner i can't believe my senior prom i will be sitting the slow dances out!

i'm watching in her shoes and sulking about my lack of a love life.

hey everyone Pity party, my house!!

I'm so sorry. Wish it weren't so. Timing is everything though so try not to get too down. Besides you have a #1 with a bullet hit song on 102.7 The Stix!