Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

He had to have an open appendectomy Monday morning, and he just isn't having the most stellar recovery.

He'll be in my thoughts and prayers

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejektorinski:

I hope your dad gets better faster and smoother soon dentistgirl

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I'm oddly a little excited(?) which is weird... not terribly worried. I like soft food Smiler

my thoughts are with your dad too, dentistgirl.

I get my wisdom teeth out in 2 weeks too. Are you getting all four out? surgery? What painkillers were you perscribed?

I'm not excited AT ALL, as a matter of fact I'm scared to death. Probably because I've never had surgery before AND my biggest fear is needles

holy sh*t I'm scared

Good Luck Karl! I too was oddly excited when getting my WT out. And I was not dissapointed in the end. Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I'm not excited AT ALL, as a matter of fact I'm scared to death. Probably because I've never had surgery before AND my biggest fear is needles

Sokay, you won't even remember the needles. Er, well the IV one I guess you *might* remember. Getting my WT out was my first ever surgery too, and the fact that it went well was a relief in that moment, but also for the future, knowing I didn't have any bad reactions to the anesthesia. Trust me, at your age, chances of you having problems are very slim. Are you having it done in the hospital or an office?