Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

i work at burger king. that should be enough for a full post, right? haha.

anyway though, i was on drivethru recently and there was this guy who was really extremely obnoxious while ordering (transcription: "NO! I WANTED A WHOPPER NO PICKLE!" "alright, a whopper no pickle..." "AH! NO I SAID WHOPPER NO ONION!!!"). this continued for at least 5 minutes.

when he got to my window, it got even better. he was a really obviously gay guy in a white convertible with his boyfriend, and as soon as i stuck my head out he started apologizing profusely for being an ass ("i'm sorry, i just don't eat ALL day, and by the end i just bite everyone's head off- i don't know WHY i do it!!") so he started telling me his life story Roll Eyes , all the while handing me ONE QUARTER AT A TIME from a cup of change. meanwhile the drivethru time is of course skyrocketing. as he is talking, he suddenly looks up and says "are you counting these? because i'm not." his total was over $10, all in quarters.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

FML.

damnnnn today is just a horible day in general. END IT ALREADY. It all started with one of those crappy dreams that leave you feeling emotional crap right when you wake up and it never seems to leave........

Seeing Regina for the first time this year?! - I've just spent two hours calculating and planning but no, it would just be way too expensive and time consuming. I'm so sad and upset...I was hoping she'd add Vienna, Poland or Prague before heading back to the states. Amsterdam is/was my only option because I'm on holiday in Italy (near Milano but am gone before the 15th) when she's in Germany and omg festival ticket prices are way out of my league. AAhhhhh!! Not only is bus fare Ostrava - Amsterdam overpriced but it takes 23 hours to get there (!!). I wouldn't even have anybody to go with me, I'm sick and tired of going to concerts alone. Frowner

I'm confused, ThisIsHowItWorks, didn't you reply? It was really sweet, why did you delete? If you didn't, well, then it's time to go to bed cause I'm imagining things.