Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

I'm really really really really really really really really really scared of needles. I'm 18 yrs old and have avoided them since kindergarten. Tomorrow I have to get 4 and I already cried when my parents told me. I tried watching some youtube videos of shots but it freaks me out and I get anxious and start to tear up knowing I have to go tomorrow. FrownerFrownerFrowner

I don't wanna go to sleep because I have to go when I wake up. Idk why I'm so deathly scared of needles.... but I am

EDIT: I had cavity shots in my mouth recently but I cried, it took me an hour for them to give me the shot and i bit the dentist once. So they drilled the other sides smaller cavity without novacane cuz they didn't want to give me another needle..

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

*sigh* My iRiver Clix is broken.

aww man bummer, there's is nothing worse than a broken music player, aren't you gettin a new one anyway if i recall correctly..?

Yeah, I already have the new one, I'm just bummed cause I was going to record the Beacon performance with the iRiver (which I can't do on an iPod Nano, I don't think)

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I'm really really really really really really really really really scared of needles. I'm 18 yrs old and have avoided them since kindergarten. Tomorrow I have to get 4 and I already cried when my parents told me. I tried watching some youtube videos of shots but it freaks me out and I get anxious and start to tear up knowing I have to go tomorrow. FrownerFrownerFrowner

I don't wanna go to sleep because I have to go when I wake up. Idk why I'm so deathly scared of needles.... but I am

EDIT: I had cavity shots in my mouth recently but I cried, it took me an hour for them to give me the shot and i bit the dentist once. So they drilled the other sides smaller cavity without novacane cuz they didn't want to give me another needle..

How did it go? I hope it wasn't as bad as you were thinking it was going to be... SmilerFrowner

I was in New York when the Brooklyn gay pride parade went on and I missed it...I actually was in Brooklyn that day. Damn.

I said that to my older sister and she just gave me this look like...

little sister + lesbian haircut (no joke what she says my haircut is) + gay pride parade = Confused

Hahaha.