Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

told me I was going to hell, because I said I don't want to have kids.

that is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I don't think I wanna have kids either. Who knows, it's in the future, but why would she say such a thing? It's not like you said "oh, I'm going out to murder a mom and her two kids, and leave the third one to cry, this afternoon. It's gonna be hilarious."

then I would have kind of understood a comment like that.

stupid people.

^^Agreed. You can't let the stupid people get to you though... as hard as it may be sometimes.

Anyway, on to my rant.

My dad is moving to Canton, Ohio because he got offered a good job there. So, I'm all for him making a larger salary but...

What the hell is there to do in Canton freakin Ohio?!?!?!?!?!?

I still have a year before going off to college, so I have to put up with this. Luckily I'm staying with my mom, but I'll still be visiting quite often. Now I haven't moved a lot in my life, so I'm pretty comforable being an east coast-er. If anyone here lives near Canton.. what the hell is there?

*wee rant done*

Rant: Love triangles.

right now, im worn so raw by all of this. raw, about the only word that fits. i have given so much of myself. right now, im so tired of feeling. Im so tired of crying over this shit. and thats what it is, shit. i dont know why i let myself even let my guard down for them.. i never let myself be vulnerable, and the time i do i get burned. i shouldve known. im tired of tears, and im tired of this.

:\ brumstix im sorry for this dumpage of annoyingly *i can't imagine how annoying this looks* angst-filled teenage emotions. i know half the audience is screaming "OH ATTENTION WHORE" but really, i just need a cyber-hug :\ yeah, selfish. i know. but oh well. im sad at the moment :\ i deserve a moment of selfishness every now and then, eh?

thanks tharr :\ love is a bitter pill to swallow sometimes. and i think the part that hurts the worst is that they love you just enough to need to keep you, but not the way that you are the only person in the universe to them (in those ways) eep. after reading this, i realize i sound likesuch a creeper :S oh well

but im mellowing out to The Spill Canvas. which does make me happy. and being tall is inconvenient at the moment. your legs can grow faster than your calf muscle, leading the muscle to be pulled more easily. so waking up cos you pulled your calf muscle in your sleep is annoying. but amusing after someone walks in and you are moaning in pain and they are like "what is going on in here? IS THERE SEX IN THIS ROOM?" hahaha i love my sister <3 she made my night Smiler maybe i can just forget about all of the love polygon shiz for tonight.

*cyber-hug*

I'm so sorry. But we are people and we have to feel. That's the way we exist. We are made of feelings, of joy and sadness and anger and love. Sometimes they hurt like hell, but there is the other side, too. It'll get better.

Right now I just wish I had someone to recieve all these feelings inside of me. I'd want to love someone real who's right here and now.

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Right now I just wish I had someone to recieve all these feelings inside of me. I'd want to love someone real who's right here and now.

I can sure relate to that! I'm just brimming with far too many emotions for one heart to hold. It can't be healthy! I'm going to wind up becoming Davy Jones from the two Pirates of the Caribbean sequels! Which would be rather awesome, actually...

I've found that love you cannot share is a constricting vacuum that can devour many other emotions and challenge one's ability to be rational.