Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

Just a late thought to the PETA thing... they're nuts, but extremists provide the parameters(?) for those of us who reside in the practical middle...you have to flip back and forth between FOX and MSNBC to decide which is more idiotic!

Of course, no TV is healthy and oh such pretentious shitheadery!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

Just a late thought to the PETA thing... they're nuts, but extremists provide the parameters(?) for those of us who reside in the practical middle...you have to flip back and forth between FOX and MSNBC to decide which is more idiotic!

Of course, no TV is healthy and oh such pretentious shitheadery!!

my dad is obsessed with Fox news. He's keeps saying "fair and balanced" blah blah blah. neither side is fair nor balanced. how about you turn off the TV and stop giving in to their attempts to terrify and brainwash you.

/rant.

quote:

my dad is obsessed with Fox news. He's keeps saying "fair and balanced" blah blah blah. neither side is fair nor balanced. how about you turn off the TV and stop giving in to their attempts to terrify and brainwash you.

/rant.

"maybe you should just drink a lot less coffe and never watch the 10 o'clock news. ESPECIALLY FOX! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

quote:

/rant.

"maybe you should just drink a lot less coffe and never watch the 10 o'clock news. ESPECIALLY FOX! Big Grin

true!!!!!

I always find it amazing/ridiculous how crappy every news station is [in each their own way, Bias, or Sensationalism]. This is a pretty apt focus one one problem with News Networks :P

"You F--kers can make conflict out of anything, can't ya??... If Congress made it rain cookies, the headline would read 'Democrats Leave Millions Milkless'."

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

but extremists provide the parameters(?) for those of us who reside in the practical middle...

Haaa true. It doesn't make either congressional party any less extreme/crappy, haha

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

^ Neither channel is unbiased, I just prefer to watch the one that agrees with my own bias. :P

Anywhoo.

My best friend replaced me. I feel kinda weird about that. I think I'll make a cake.

make sure to post pictures in the baking thread!

I have to write a character analysis for the musical I'm in. This would usually be fine and 100% productive, but I'm a dancer thats only in one number! The rubric for this paper is a whole page long and filled with stuff like:

"Define the character's super objective using a transitive verb phrase."

and its due today.

sigh.