Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

Thanks. I'll have to call them soon, I'm juat nervous about what they're gonna say. Uggh! Stupid, stupid college.....

Also don't give up. Be belligerent until either they drop the charges (or some) or they threaten to kick you out for being belligerent. If you're forceful enough for LONG enough, you may just get your way. School tend to do shitty things like that and people typically roll over to it.

Right now, being a woman sucks. I should be doing things, but instead I'm just lying on my couch, aching all over and waiting for the pain pill to actually do something. Well, you can spend a day like this as well... I would just prefer getting things like laundry, dishes and cleaning done.

Update on my mildly dull housing situation:

Stupid stupid college Briana

I guess it's not the school's fault. It's up to my Russian prof. Soo... yeah. E-mail time.

Anyway, it's never good news to fall asleep at 6 p.m. and wake up at 2 a.m. two nights in a row. Even if you're on break, and almost a grown-up. Cause sometime, your butt's gonna be back in college, and classes are at 9 a.m. And zombies don't make dean's list.

Or at least that's what they want you to think...

I've been awake for....16 hours, and my goal is to go another 5. Maybe 6, cause I'm playing piano for church on sunday. Aaaaaah!

Arrite. Sorry. there's hardly a point to this post, but my sleep patterns are all whacked out, which apparently makes my brain do tsukahara doubles.. (youtube it if you wanna know)

My mom doesn't accept the girl I'm in love with...I suppose that the problem is actually that she doesn't accept that the person that I'm in love with is a girl. I'm not even sure what to do about this.

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

My mom doesn't accept the girl I'm in love with...I suppose that the problem is actually that she doesn't accept that the person that I'm in love with is a girl. I'm not even sure what to do about this.

My heart goes out to you :\

Enduring adversity is extremely hard, especially when its coming from the person who raised you with love..

I've witnessed it, and it.. it's still rough. My brother is possibly gay. Well, he dated a lot of girls in high school, even was madly for one girl.. But now that he is in college, he has been off/on with this one guy for a while.. and I will say, that this guy is a total DOUCHEBAG.. But they are having trouble accepting he is potentially gay.. I mean he has big feelings for the guy and all.. But,

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that it would be hard for a parent to wholly realize this about their kid. I'm sure things will warm up soon.. They have run-ins.. But they are coming closer to being okay with it..

They love him regardless, and I'm sure your parents do too.

I really hope things work out for you. No type of love should be opressed. <3

-With Love

^^RJ: I'm sorry you've been upset. Frowner

Ezra Pound: I'm really sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what I'd do if my parents rejected the person i wanted to be with on such a fundamental basis. I agree with wonder bread: remember they still love you, even if things are rough, just as much as you love them. It's a big leap to go from understanding that your baby girl isn't what you'd always expected, to having a face to put with her sexual orientation.

I hope things work out for the best. For all of you. <3

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

hmm, that does suck a lot more than what I was going to say. Although, at least you are in love with someone...

PS- they seriously don't make shirts for short people anymore. I went shopping for the first time in months and every bloody shirt was like down to my knees. wtf?! And they're not cute shirts that i can use as dresses anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

PS- they seriously don't make shirts for short people anymore. I went shopping for the first time in months and every bloody shirt was like down to my knees. wtf?! And they're not cute shirts that i can use as dresses anymore.

I've had that problem with skirts, but tops usually fit okay.

T shirts are tops, right? Razzer