Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

My rant... I hate when people interrupt you while your telling a story and then they don't even apologize and just act like you were never talking at all.

I start yelling my story until they shut up and then smile sweetly at them and continue my story in a normal voice.

hahahaha. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

My rant... I hate when people interrupt you while your telling a story and then they don't even apologize and just act like you were never talking at all.

I start yelling my story until they shut up and then smile sweetly at them and continue my story in a normal voice.

hahahaha. Smiler

LOL, I'm going to start doing that but instead of yelling, I'm going to make my voice sound demonic Big Grin.

Why do some boys just assume that because you hang out with them you're obligated to have sex with them.

Wtf? What is this world we live in.

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Why do some boys just assume that because you hang out with them you're obligated to have sex with them.

Some boy's suck, that's why. And you happen to be very pretty. Not your fault whatsoever, but what guy would ever only want to be a friend with that face. And don't ever show them a dance video. Not until you want him for life. Just sayin..... Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Mr. Minsky's mildly creepy comments aside, you deserve better than friends like that. There are plenty of guys out there willing to spend time with girls because they respect who they are as people. Hopefully as you get older, the guys will get more mature too.

^^Bahahahaha! xD I thought Tony's post was the most recent, then i scrolled down haha pleasant surprise

@Mrimarokr: I laughed out loud at that-- you mind if i steal that idea? I have 2 friends and a brother who all consistantly interrupt me. Haha! Demon voice....

Anyways, My rant: i just found out that i got bamboozled on my housing situation.. First i was told I'd have a roommate, next thing i know, the school's all, *creepy voice* "Your room is designed for one person. There's no way you could have a roommate."

Confused wtf?!?! This ain't the Twilight Zone!! Mad

I'm way too overtired to take my own housing situation very seriously, which makes me think that living a life in an overtired state of mind might be a very nice life to live.

(except for the occasional falling asleep at the wheel or something, idk.)