Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

Haha thanks for the permission, I'm gonna go for it. People think I'm crazy anyway...

It's funny that you say that about living in an overtired state, Briana, cuz I was just thinking this morning about how I need to try to be fully alert at all things due to my tendency to overreact when I'm tired.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Haha thanks for the permission, I'm gonna go for it. People think I'm crazy anyway...

Hahaha! Same here, especially since most of the people who see me frequently see me in the morning, meaning I'm tired, meaning.... well, you guys can see how i get haha

quote:
It's funny that you say that about living in an overtired state, Briana, cuz I was just thinking this morning about how I need to try to be fully alert at all things due to my tendency to overreact when I'm tired.

I tend to mellow out if i'm overtired, but if i'm stressed or just need sleep, i get...240x320-Evil-Face-Wallpaper.jpg

...A litte touchy. Big Grin

p.s. teehee! It's time for a nap when Jared starts crying over Battleship!

Tony: Is "you" directed just at mrimarokr, or at everyone on the forum? J/w.

It's not a rant... but one of my best friends is moving away Frowner. I've always feared this day, but I will never regret not one moment of the time we've got to spend since the first day of seventh grade. I wanted to dedicate a line in her honor a la' myself. "The candles that burnt crimson until dusk won't burn anymore... wax is obsolete when you don't have enough flint to light the flame. It wouldn't have mattered because the wax is already gone, but you begged it for more and so it just became dust. The dust is a reminder of all the time we spent, the dust is a reminder of the ash that I repent". It's not that I regret anything about the time we spent... I just regret that it had to end and that's why I dedicate this to her... because I cared enough not to want it to end. I'm sorry to bring a gloomy cloud to this thread, but I really just needed to tell someone how I really feel. Thanks for anybody who reads this and I just want to thank you guys for always being here for me.

I wish most of my guy friends weren't so guy like. -_-

One friend got into an argument with another friend, and, when I was talking to him about it afterward (after the other friend left), he told me he wished death upon my other friend. He also added that it's only in the moment that he wishes that, and, if I ask him later, he probably won't feel the same, but he still legitimately feels that way now. Jesus H...