Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by I Am A Mermaid:

Im finally in New York, 30 Mins away from Brooklyn where a Kimya Dawson and Jack Dishel concert is going on...and I cant go....daarrrrrnnnnnnnnn

aw man, now i feel bad too, i totally would've gone to that if i'd known about it....i share your pain...

This rant isn't really wee, but i wasn't close with the deseaced, and i feel like the "mortality" thread is kind of reserved for more personal losses (if there is such a thing)

Two of my friends, with whom i've grown up, have recently lost their great-uncle. Apparently he was in his 80's, and had several health problems. Well, long story short, he caused a huge car accident, and was killed, along with 3 other people, two of whom were children (5 and 8 years old)

This is really weighing on me, even though i'd never met him. Maybe just because i'm close with so many people who knew him. Those poor kids, though...

@Briana - I'm so sorry, that is just terrible Frowner

@Mikaela - Lmfao. That sounds very unpleasant..

@Jeremy - I'm so so so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. Frowner

My wee rant: My girlfriend told me she hates Regina Spektor. How lovely..

I am in a fould mood.

I did not get much sleep, I feel shitty and upset.

Boys are stupid, and I don't get to talk to mine about this upset until nine or so tonight. I don't think I'm mad, but I'm confused and I want things explained and I don't want to wait because there's too much on my mind.

And it was rainy and miserable today also which doesn't help foul moods...

on the bright side I babysat a four-year-old who adores me, we made cookies and played a Diego wii game while sort-of watching the Lion King and I got twenty bucks?

Then I went home, fell asleep for an hour, ate some waffle and am about to eat my first and only meal today... funny how you're not hungry when you feel sucky.

I'll check in tomorrow to say I'm okay. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow I will be okay, today just sucks.

A friend of mine just let me down big time. We were drifting anyway, but this still hurts. i wish i hadn't opened myself up to begin with. The only thing to be done is to work not to hold a grudge. I'm just so disappointed, and my feelings are hurt. Uggh. Frowner

Is it completely mellowdramatic that i cried into my pillow about it? Idk... just one of those moments, i suppose...