Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

Briana I am very sorry about this situation between you and your friend. I hope you feel better soon. Smiler

My rant: Started High School. I am scared shitless. I am taking a college level class as a Freshman and already have to write a paper. I am having to go through much change and don't want to. Other things are also stressing me out. And I have hives. Frowner

Thanks, Brady! I'm gonna hang with the family instead. I still love her, i just wish she could be up front with me after all we've been through.

Uggh! The hives are the pits. I get 'em whenever i'm too cold. Claritin always helps me, but i don't know if yours is an allergic reaction, or due to stress. I hope they clear up soon, though.

Don't worry about high school! Everyone else is every bit as scared as you are. Except the upperclassmen, probably haha

Just take care to be yourself. Anyone willing to put you down for it is just broadcasting their own insecurity, and jealousy that 1: you're mature enough to know who you are at all, and 2: you're confident enough to be you in situations where they're uncomfortable with themselves.

You'll do fine. You're bright, and a quick thinker! Smiler Just work hard, and stay away from firecrackers Razzer

Things are okay!

But I was supposed to have hangouts with the boy after work today but he had to go to some staff party, no plus-one's allowed! Even though I am former staff that just didn't get hired back because new management sucks and also I am cursed with being unable to find employment!

booo. =[

Frowner I'm really sorry whatever's going on is going on, but listen, we all accept you, we're all here for you any time, we all love you, okay? I know that doesn't solve the trials you're facing, but know that people care about you somewhere. Smiler

If you want someone to talk to, let me know.

quote:
Originally posted by StalkerChic:

My family will never love me for who I am.

I should probably explain further, but I don't feel like it. Cause writing it down makes what happened true. I don't want to fully accept this yet.

We will ALWAYS love you for who you are <3