Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

I just got a text saying my job has been shut down by the state?!?!?! WHATT? WHY? HOW?

How am I going to get another job that's as fun and awesome as this. And who is going to hire me with colored hair?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

And who is going to hire me with colored hair?

ok, what did I miss?

Sorry about the job, I'm sure you'll find an even better one!

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

Swedish election. Why are people voting for racism?

so angry!! So so SO angry! It was embarrassing to watch! What's up with Swedish people?? Where I live every 10th vote was for SD and they are the third biggest in my town. What's wrong with people??? At a school in my town (gymnasium) there were 38% votes for SD. Almost 40 percent! Why can't people see?! Everyone at SD:s "valvaka" were immature and drunk on top of it.

How can we stop this?

The Gorillaz concert my Mom and I were going to, got canceled today Frowner. There was apparently scheduling problems.

There is at least a small possibility that we will try to go to the Boston show, but if that doesn't work out, we may just go to Comicon New York. Big Grin

I feel like a creeper being awake at this hour, but Brady, feel better!

Sorry i haven't been around lately. I'm still working out my schedule for the semester. It's weird because i have days that are loaded with classes, and then other days without classes...

Anyway, i'll be around more now. I miss you guys!

(P.S. i'm 18!!!!!!!!! Big Grin)

You're so young, Briana! I've been 18 for months now!

My wee rant is that I've been feeling incredibly guilty about not having time to talk to my friends from home... I miss them just as much as they miss me, but I can't seem to find more than a minute here and there to talk to them.

I hope that ThisIsHowItWorks finds time to talk to his/her friends and that Brady feels better.

=]

I however, am feeling badly of the looming possibility, or possibility of a possibility, that I may become burned out on listening to Regina.

=X

Haha! that's what everyone keeps saying... after asking whether i'm turning 20. Then when i say 18, they don't look surprised... Why not ask if i'm 19?

Anyway, i know the feeling, Jared. I don't have facebook or myspace, so it's really either texting or bust. I go home a fair amount compared to some people, but it's still rough. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but as you get close with your "school friends," you'll miss the ones back home less. It might help to set aside time in your daily/weekly schedule to talk with them, just to stay in touch. Smiler

Noj: i've been having the same feeling lately, and i wonder if it has to do with the excitement of far dying down, and now it doesn't feel like a 'new' album anymore.. I'm taking a break from listening to her quite as frequently, so i'm sure i'll go into withdrawl soon haha I'm still keeping a sharp eye out for shows i can go to, but i'm also enjoying other brilliant artists. Just goin' with the flow. Smiler

Hopefully your passion for Reg's music will return and you can experience the magic once more. Wink

I hope so. I almost feel...badly. Which is silly, but it kind of upsets me that one might be able to grow too familiar with an artist and/or their songs.

...It is also odd that I've really only listened to her music--heavily--for around 3 months now.