Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

@noj I dunno. I wouldn't worry too much. I've been listening heavily for like 3 years. And while, at times, I have little side obsessions and listen to her a bit less, I still need regina like i need water. If you're feel burned out her albums I highly recommend downloading entire shows from respekonline.com or reginaspektor.net and listen to each of them all the way through. That is, if you haven't already! Wink Maybe I'm just a bad listener, but I keep hearing new things/meanings/emotions in her songs even now.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

@noj I dunno. I wouldn't worry too much. I've been listening heavily for like 3 years. And while, at times, I have little side obsessions and listen to her a bit less, I still need regina like i need water. If you're feel burned out her albums I highly recommend downloading entire shows from respekonline.com or reginaspektor.net and listen to each of them all the way through. That is, if you haven't already! Wink Maybe I'm just a bad listener, but I keep hearing new things/meanings/emotions in her songs even now.

Oh dear. I had actually found that site--and thus those videos--and...I had to make myself stop watching them. After work last night, I ended up watching videos/reading until 3 AM (got home at 11), and upon waking up way to early for the time I went to sleep, I watched videos until I went to work at 2(woke up at 9).

So, I am forcing myself to not listen or watch anymore for at least a day. It's...I am beginning to think it is unhealthy.

O_O

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

I've been sick for 3 weeks and now apparently I have pneumonia and i'm falling behind on all my work and have 3 big tests next week Frowner

Also, i haven't been able to come on here much recently. but i'm going to try to that that Wink

I hope you feel better, Bullet.

=/

I hate when your older siblings get a really snotty attitude with you over something about yourself. Bro just got naggy on me because i haven't taken my driving test yet. I'm 15? hellur, hardships suck. and liiiike my parents would buy me a car.

I almost went off on him about how he was with some abusive guy secretly behind my parents backs and was COMPLETELY spineless like a coward who couldn't deal with his own reality, but I just mellowed. I realize he is pissy, but jeesh. Just because I'm not so eager to get out of my parent's watch doesn't make me useless. I'm sorry i'm more focused on getting into college, while you didn't apply for a SINGLE scholarship and dropped out second semester to use your student loan to buy your bf nice liquor and pot.

Holy crap, take it out on someone else for pete's sake..

Edit: I feel much better now Smiler

An impossible roommate situation. I'm so tired of this. I don't like this town, or the people, I miss my friends, and I would very much like a boyfriend right now. I'm in a serious need of somebody to love.