Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

I had a really sucky week. My car broke down the day before I was supposed to go to a Metric concert. I ended up missing the concert due to said stupid car. The show was all the way in Richmond and I'm in Williamsburg, so there was no way for me to arrange alternate transportation at such short notice. So sad Frowner

Rant rant: no stixing in a LONG time. Not sure what happened, I haven't even visited the forums! I guess I got frustrated, feeling that no one really talked to me or something else just as drama-gueeny, and then I just somehow forgot to visit. And now I started missing the Srix so awfully! Maybe I'll try to be back? (Rant over)

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I wish the Stix wasn't so slow right now Frowner

Me too... It's just not the same as it used to be, you know?

That's true! Frowner

My rant is about the prices we have to pay for regina CDs here in Brasil. Check this out!

iva00j.jpg

Isn't it insanely expensive? Can you imagine paying US$120 for a CD? Well, R$124,00 is more than I paid to see her live! It's just crazy!

^That's ridiculous!!

Can't you order it from US through Amazon or something? Czech prices are not that high but I still order from US or even UK because it's usually slightly cheaper even with the shipping and whatnots fees.

Hee, a sort of lame comeback! For some reason the forum didn't want to log me in... But I hope it will work from now on!

Thanks guys, it's nice to know that despite the absence I haven't been completely forgotten. Big Grin And EeBee, haven't seen you in a while here! It's good to know that you are there anyway. The forum seems quite slow indeed, and even though all the people here, old members or new, are great, I do miss all those people that posted on the forums back when I was a newbie and whom I haven't seen here in ages... Frowner Come back, everyone?