Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

Hey everyone! I guess its the perfect time for me to return! Sorry for not being on since Summerish! School has been really difficult for me this past year, but I'm back! Big Grin And I remeber you Rainna, Rj,Sweetness,Appt,Brady, Alicia, THisishowitworks! and everybody else. And I'm sorry if I have forgotten your names, I'm just forgetful like that. Awesome new members are cool too! Big Grin

p.s. What cool stuff did I miss while I was gone?

Hi, you two returnees, you've been sorely missed!

@ baby jesus the Live in London DVD and Dance Anthem on Fallon; same ol' on the Stix Wink but it is a tad slow these days so happy you came back, we need to liven the place up.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Hey everyone! I guess its the perfect time for me to return! Sorry for not being on since Summerish! School has been really difficult for me this past year, but I'm back! Big Grin And I remeber you Rainna, Rj,Sweetness,Appt,Brady, Alicia, THisishowitworks! and everybody else. And I'm sorry if I have forgotten your names, I'm just forgetful like that. Awesome new members are cool too! Big Grin

Hey Baby Jesus! It's great to hear from you again! Big Grin

I'm glad that people are slowly but surely coming back.

I think I may try to make it a goal of mine to post at least once every day, just to keep some threads alive, you know?

quote:

Heyyy, welcome back!

And rainna, welcome back to you too!

It's nice to see you both!

Thanks for the welcomes and Holy crap I missed so much stuff! THe live in London Dvd looks amazing ! I just ordered my copy for my birthday, which just happens to be December 25th! CoolBig Grin

I heart Brumstix!

Does anyone still check secret writing!? I figure if I write a big enough paragraph people will see that I am writing secretly and they will write back(secretly) I really have missed all of you!

quote:

Thanks for the welcomes and Holy crap I missed so much stuff! THe live in London Dvd looks amazing ! I just ordered my copy for my birthday, which just happens to be December 25th! CoolBig Grin

I heart Brumstix!

Does anyone still check secret writing!? I figure if I write a big enough paragraph people will see that I am writing secretly and they will write back(secretly) I really have missed all of you!

Baby Jesus, I checked to see when you last posted to be sure if you heard or not, but you haven't posted since april.

something awful happened during regina's tour of europe. the day before a show in switzerland, K and Dan, Regina's band, went to have a day out, and they went swimming. unfortunately, for reasons we may never understand, Regina's cellist, Dan Cho, drowned while they were swimming. Frowner

I didn't know if you had heard about this or not, and i'm sorry for rehashing it if you had, i just couldn't be sure and i thought you should know.

here's the thread with more information:

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...54107688/m/115108284

p.s. i see what you did there

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

I heart Brumstix!

Baby Jesus, I checked to see when you last posted to be sure if you heard or not, but you haven't posted since april.

something awful happened during regina's tour of europe. the day before a show in switzerland, K and Dan, Regina's band, went to have a day out, and they went swimming. unfortunately, for reasons we may never understand, Regina's cellist, Dan Cho, drowned while they were swimming. Frowner

I didn't know if you had heard about this or not, and i'm sorry for rehashing it if you had, i just couldn't be sure and i thought you should know.

here's the thread with more information:

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...54107688/m/115108284

p.s. i see what you did there

Oh my god! Eeker I had no idea, That must have been terrible for Regina to go to. Thats really shocking, he was with her for such a long time. Frowner I can't even put my thoughts into words, but thanks for telling me, I give my best wishes to his family and regina.

OMG NO FUCKING NO NO NO NO NO. I can't log into my tumblr account and it doesn't recognize my email at all to recover my password and I KNOW I was hacked and I've run this regina blog with 2,000 followers for over a year and a toy story blog too with even more followers. And if you go to those url's they are completely DELETED. Nothing is there... I'm panicking. And this isn't like this lovely site where they recoverd my stuff, this is most likely forever gone. Who the fuck goes around doing this stuff?