Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

Holy cow! Way too scary. Definitely involve police. Don't take any chances! If you haven't already, report it today! or right now! don't wait. Read this and then pick up the phone!! Don't ride it out hoping it just goes away. Make the call.

Sincerely, your brumstix brother Smiler

Tony

Thank you all for your help! Seriously means a lot. I'm gonna get a professional to look at it so I don't mess it up and then do that stuff and get extra protection when I get it back.

Let's hope I don't end up as a Lifetime Movie haha. Oh my jokes are horrible...

Dang Brady that really sucks! Was it even your drugs? Maybe the judge will go easy on you because it's a first offense, plus it isn't too serious. You may get some community service but otherwise I know it's just a very stressful thing to go through especially if you're parents are strict.

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

Alicia, that totally suckssss. But I agree you should make another one! We can get the word out there!

Which tumblr do you run ohmarcello?

I run reginalove.tumblr.com

ohmarcello could you please make an post to your followers about refollowing and what happened to my tumblr? The problem with getting any followers back is they all think they are following me already.

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR THAT POST !!!! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Thank you all for your help! Seriously means a lot. I'm gonna get a professional to look at it so I don't mess it up and then do that stuff and get extra protection when I get it back.

Let's hope I don't end up as a Lifetime Movie haha. Oh my jokes are horrible...

Dang Brady that really sucks! Was it even your drugs? Maybe the judge will go easy on you because it's a first offense, plus it isn't too serious. You may get some community service but otherwise I know it's just a very stressful thing to go through especially if you're parents are strict.

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

Alicia, that totally suckssss. But I agree you should make another one! We can get the word out there!

Which tumblr do you run ohmarcello?

I run reginalove.tumblr.com

ohmarcello could you please make an post to your followers about refollowing and what happened to my tumblr? The problem with getting any followers back is they all think they are following me already.

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR THAT POST !!!! Wink

HEY! I just saw this! I didn't see your tumblr till now!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! You should try and ask FYEAHREGINASPEKTOR to post a message too!

I feel very awkward. Sometimes I imagine things how they would be if I chose another way. I don't regret anything but I always think how different everything could be.

This New year and probably many next ones I'm gonna spend without my family and my friends. I used to be very excited for New year but not for this one. Feels bad. Feels like I'm loosing something important. And I miss my favorite people very much.

aww, don't let that get you down, Ksenia.

consider it an opportunity, to meet interesting people, make new friends, experience different things, grow as a person, forge your own adventures, etc.

besides, there's always the marvel of technology (facebook, skype, phones, e-mail, and whatnot) to reconnect with old friends and family. =^)

A couple Beatles song, to cheer you up:

Dear Prudence -

Across the Universe -

a select few comics that are somewhat relevant:

"Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they're doing. Do things without always knowing how they'll turn out. Why? Because you're curious and smart and bored, and all you see is the choice between working hard and slacking off. There are so many adventures that you miss because you're waiting to think of a plan. To find them, look for tiny interesting choices. And remember that you're always making up the future as you go."

xkcd.com (Choices pt. 4) - http://xkcd.com/267/

"Change. We don't like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow; anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying. But here's the truth: the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes... change is good. Sometimes, change is everything."

"Whatever happened to our dreams? The infinite possibilities each day holds should stagger the mind. The sheer number of experiences I could have is uncountable, breathtaking, and I'm sitting here refreshing my inbox. We live trapped in loops, reliving a few days over and over, and we envision only a handful of paths laid out ahead of us. We see the same things each day, we respond the same way, we think the same thoughts, each day a slight variation on the last, every moment smoothly following the gentle curves of societal norms. We act like if we just get through today, tomorrow our dreams will come back to us. And no, I don't have all the answers. I don't know how to jolt myself into seeing what each moment could become. But I do know one thing: the solution doesn't involve watering down my every little idea and creative impulse for the sake of someday easing my fit into a mold. It doesn't involve tempering my life to better fit someone's expectations. It doesn't involve constantly holding back for fear of shaking things up. This is very important, so I want to say it as clearly as I can: FUCK. THAT. SHIT."

xkcd.com (Dreams) - http://xkcd.com/137/

"In my dream, we were tiny specks in a vast, uncaring universe. I tried to count all the atoms, but I felt infinity staring back at me. And it was terrifying. I realized something. I'm just the vibration of a few atoms that happened to clump together, an impossibly unique combination that will eventually dismantle, and drift apart forever. And then I'll be gone too, into an unimaginable void, where even sadness can't exist. "

daisyowl.com (Cooper's Bad Dream)

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling down Knesia. Try to stay positive and appreciate everything that you do have. Doing things that make you happy or get your mind off troubles might also help out. If I found myself in your position I might focus on the current situation and utilize it to the fullest. As Buddha said, "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

I hope you feel better. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Ксения:

It was my worst New Year ever. But I'm okay with that. Everything happens how it is supposed to be, right?

Maybe it was supposed to start off bad so the rest of the year can be really great Smiler