Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

So much stress lately... about half of it concerning college plans, and the other half with personal issues. =(

I've been accepted to every school I applied to, besides Harvard, where I was waitlisted. Psh.. That upset me at first, but now I'm just ready to start making some decisions.

It's just really hard for me to decide where I want to spend my next four years, especially because I have no idea what I really want to study! I know I'll figure it out, but right now it is quite stressful to think about.

I'm MORE than ready to move on... get out of my house... out of high school...I can hardly wait!

But change is so inherently stressful. bah.

offered a full ride at Boston university, So good news is i'll be visiting boston in two weeks to see if i like it =)

At the moment, though, the only thing holding me together is my iTunes library. =)

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

offered a full ride at Boston university, So good news is i'll be visiting boston in two weeks to see if i like it =)

But it snows in Boston...

In other news, someone has attempted to rip me off for $4900. Seriously, 5 grand!!! AHHHHHH Passed the hyperventilating, on to the super pissed-off phase. Seriously citibank, you'd better fix this b/c I am poor and stressed.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

But it snows in Boston...

In other news, someone has attempted to rip me off for $4900. Seriously, 5 grand!!! AHHHHHH Passed the hyperventilating, on to the super pissed-off phase. Seriously citibank, you'd better fix this b/c I am poor and stressed.

ew i know. snow makes me very unhappy. but i might have to learn to love it Smiler

and 5 grand!? how does someone get away with that!??

^ 0_o I just got my first job and bank account....I'm not feeling to enthusiastic about it all now. xD