Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

i've learned it for funsies, but never seriously to perform. (plus i broke all my wooden spoons while i was learning, since i sorely lack a drumstick.) i feel like only reg could really pull it off.

try not to let it bother you, think of it as the ultimate sign of dedication, learning how to beat the shit out of a chair to emulate her performance style, haha.

Man, I wish buying stuff online didn't kill you on the shipping. Wanted to buy two skirts and a pair of flats online from an american store and it would have come to 45 bucks, put shipping (to Canada!) on top of that and the price almost doubles. I mean come on, it's a forty minute drive!

I may actually be going to the states to shop in the near future, and I'd look for the stuff at the nearest store then except that I beleive at least one item was an "online only" deal. Bah.

^ Dang, that does sound frustrating. I shop online as well so can relate somewhat but your situation seems much more ridiculous. Hope you have better luck on the future!

How on earth is it possible that Pomplamoose's whole east coast "tour" (in quotes because what kind of tour only has four dates within one week?) is during finals week, the absolute worst week for me to attend concerts ever ARGH. frustration.

So I'm on my computer and some random spider just falls onto my desk right next to me. 0____0 *shudder*

@RJLupin2 I'm sorry to hear that Raph! I hope tomorrow is better.

@dentistgirl: Yeah I would imagine that's a difficult task. Good luck with it though! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

finding an apartment in rural areas is nearly impossible.

I live in what used to be a nudist colony, turned artist colony, maybe you should find one of those. Big Grin