Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

finding an apartment in rural areas is nearly impossible.

I live in what used to be a nudist colony, turned artist colony, maybe you should find one of those. Big Grin

whoa... that sounds, interesting. and not like something i'd find around here.

but i think i found a place. much smaller than my old apt, but it is pretty nice considering... oh and cheaper, let's not forget one of it's more outstanding qualities.

now let's hope i check out alright. i really don't have many skeletons, that i know of...

Today, my sister and I dressed up like Regina in the Dance Anthem video and did our makeup and hair and everyting. We spent the afternoon remaking the video in our back yard. Then I spent hours editing the clips to perfection. It was actually out really well!

Then my Windows Movie Maker program messed it all up. A quarter of the clips went black and another quarter had a notification saying they needed to be taken out of the video. Then they went black as well.

I always have problems editing videos on any program. I did a school project last year on imovie, and it mixed up my clips and dramatically shortened them.

Anyway, I'm just really angry because we spent the whole day doing this.

:/

Yeah I would try sweetness in my lung's advice who said I was a cloud?....Any lucky? I hope your project gets salvaged....It sounds pretty awesome.