Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

^^ Thank you. Lanka will have an operation this afternoon and she will come back home tomorrow. Everything is under control. Cool

*send positive waves for sweetness in my lung* <3

kaoir:I'm so glad the other dog stopped when you came to your dog's aid and that you weren't hurt, that is pretty strange and lucky. Lanka is so cute, i love that picture! Smiler (also, i like her name) hopefully by the time you read this, she will be back home in your arms and all fine.

sweetness in my lungs: That is so frustrating. Frowner You are so talented, and create beautiful music, you deserve a good grade. I hope your throat feels better by the time you have to record. Don't be discouraged, we're all rooting for you!

You guys are the best! Thank you all =) I'm not worried about grades, it's just that I want it to be good. I want it to be as good as it can get. I'm a perfectionist and it's basically only myself I want to please. And I'm the hardest one when it comes to my work. I will get a sound cloud and put it up soon. I have three songs that are finished and three others are in progress =)

^^^ Woah, woah, woah! WHAT? I hope you follow up with this because you have legal rights!

Rant: I'm going on a plane for the first time tmrw and I'm SO nervous!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Rant: I'm going on a plane for the first time tmrw and I'm SO nervous!!!

I hope it goes well! Smiler Flying is one of the safest ways of traveling! (I'm sure everyone has told you that by now Wink )

kaoir: I hope Lanka is feeling well after the surgery she had. I also have a dog (MonaSmiler)who once needed surgery after an accident. She is fine now and can still run around like a crazy dog.(where it's safe) I told her to look at me for the picture but she looked out the window instead.

7277697880_656971e518_m.jpg

Oh,and her butt is not dirty, it's just a spot she was born with. Big Grin

Anyway, I'm dying to know, has The Phantom Tollbooth arrived yet?

sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
I will get a sound cloud and put it up soon. I have three songs that are finished and three others are in progress =)

^I am pretty dang excited about this. New songs!!! I started humming Drip Drop one day because it was stuck in my head, but I didn’t know the lyrics by heart so it was just like the melody of your voice and some very memorable piano parts over and over in my head. haha Razzer

Be Like Water: I think that belongs in ‘Major rants’. That’s terrible! Did everything get straightened out with your bank account? Confused

Reginaoverdose: How’d it go? I like that feeling you get in your stomach when the plane switches elevation, hopefully it didn’t bug you if that happened to you.

My wee rant is that I’m going to be gone for a week so I won’t be home when my ‘wwsftcs’ cd arrives and I'm just going to have to wait even longer for it. And I’ll probably miss the live broadcast, I don’t think I’ll have access to a computer. Frowner Hopefully it’ll be up on the NPR website afterwards.

edit!: Arrrg, photobucket is not working right today. I cropped a photo and it still uploaded the original image. owell, i fixed it.

porcupine-ologist: aww, thank you!

Lanka is fine now, it's very kind of you to hope that she is feeling well. Smiler

Mona is so cute! I'm happy she can still run around like a crazy dog, I think Mona and Lanka have something in common. Big Grin

I received The Phantom Tollbooth 2 days ago and.. I love it, it's an amazing book!! I think I will finish reading it today, I'm addicted. Smiler

You might like to read The Little Prince, it's a good children book and it helps a lot to understand 'Baobabs' by Regina! I think the song is a reference to the book. Smiler

quote:
My wee rant is that I’m going to be gone for a week so I won’t be home when my ‘wwsftcs’ cd arrives and I'm just going to have to wait even longer for it. And I’ll probably miss the live broadcast, I don’t think I’ll have access to a computer. Frowner Hopefully it’ll be up on the NPR website afterwards.

I hope you're not too disappointed. I don't know if I will be home when my cd will arrive.. I understand your pain! But the most important is to remember that we are lucky to know who is Regina. No matter how long it will take, we will have the cd. Smiler

be like the water, people.: Woah.. I hope by the time you read this, everything is ok!

Reginaoverdose: I hope you are fine. Wink I love flying, I hope you will enjoy your trip!

haha sorry guys. The bank is fine. they didn't steal my money, only had a hold on my account due to some unfinished business. Everything is on track to work out now. I didn't mean to give the impression that it was such a big deal. Thanks for the concern, though!

Alicia: i am a nervous flyer, too, but i've been on 7 planes now and it always goes smoothly. I hope everything works out for you!

So I had to drop an AP course today Frowner

My principal called me, but it was all okay. I mean I'm really bummed about missing out on the course because the schedule won't allow it, but at least they were really nice about it. In all honesty its probably better this way. Four ap courses gets rough. On the bright side, I talked to the school about doing and independent study on Oral Communications, and my counselor approved me for it Smiler Yay! I can take physics instead of Speech!