Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

4,996 posts in this topic

Do you ever see someone online misspell Regina's last name and you HAVE to correct them? I've noticed this happen a couple of times, a couple different ways, and it just bugs me so much for some reason. And then I have to figure out a way to correct them without sounding like a butt....

Oh, and people thinking she's Phil Spector's daughter. Also bugs.

robertaxel6 likes this

I can't wait for a new album...or just one song...pleeeaaasee. Anyway, I'm in one of those ruts where I feel like listening to music but I just don't know WHAT music. Like I don't know what I'm in the mood for so I just haven't been listening to anything.

Had a pretty rough day. Went to the beach with a few friends, it was going really well. We got back to the car and discovered one of my friends had a $500 dollar phone and a wallet stolen from the car, another friend had their extremely expensive prescription glasses stolen as well. The friend whose wallet and phone were stolen got extremely upset and had a panic attack.

Everything was going so well. :(

That's horrible! :( People really suck sometimes. I've never had a panic attack before but I'd be freaking out pretty bad too if I had my phone and wallet stolen. I hope your friend is feeling better now. Anyway, I know it sounds cheesy but at least no one was hurt and you all got home safe.