Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

For me.. it really is! After I posted that I signed off and ran. :]

i was looking here during school the other day. Razzer the teacher walks by and never says anything so i just continue reading. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

i am pissed because my eyeliner for the play wont come off. any suggestions??

Usually a cotton swab and some simple soap and water can work, eyeliner is a bitch to get off though!

I almost threw up in a Seattle McDonald's, I was so carsick. It took 2 hours longer than it should have to drive home...but it was fun. I went to uh, Starbucks. (among other things, of course.)

Spring break is almost over, blahavakfdlgd. And I have to audition for a children's play on Wednesday, but I lost the monologue the director gave me so I have to find another one and memorize it, eeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Also...I hope you East-coasters have oodles of Regina Spektor fun while I sit in Oregon and pout. ): (I'm sort of kidding, but not really.)

I need a banana or something, I just feel so out of it.

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

Also...I hope you East-coasters have oodles of Regina Spektor fun while I sit in Oregon and pout. ): (I'm sort of kidding, but not really.)

I hear you. I feel bad just posting about it when so many of you haven't even had a chance yet. It's weird. Obviously I'm thrilled on one hand. But it really does tug at me at times.

I hope you're feeling better.....

My entire day was just crappy. This morning at work I was bitten by a cat. I was moving her to a clean cage when she jumped out of my arms so I had to chase her down to catch her. I finally scruff her but she wiggles lose and clamps down on my thumb as I'm trying to keep my hold on her.

I end up going to urgent care and waited for like 3 hours in a tiny waiting room full of people coughing to be seen by a doctor, and then another hour before I finally left after getting a tetanus shot and bottle of antibiotics the size of horse pills.

I get back to work 2 hours late, my thumb is swollen and throbbing, my arm hurts from the tetanus shot, and - and the cat has to be quarantined at the vet hospital I work at for 10 days for rabies! o.0 So if I disappear from the brumstix then I probally contracted rabies or got some weird cat-bite disease. Hopefully not but, you never know. *sigh* I need my teddy bear Frowner.

I had a rugby match and the whole pitch was muck. I may sound like a sissy but i don't like muck and getting wet and then i got all scratched and bruised and the showers were so cold, and i lost Mr. Mugggles (monkey bear) for a good 2 hours and then i burnt my hand on tea.Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

My entire day was just crappy. This morning at work I was bitten by a cat. I was moving her to a clean cage when she jumped out of my arms so I had to chase her down to catch her. I finally scruff her but she wiggles lose and clamps down on my thumb as I'm trying to keep my hold on her.

I end up going to urgent care and waited for like 3 hours in a tiny waiting room full of people coughing to be seen by a doctor, and then another hour before I finally left after getting a tetanus shot and bottle of antibiotics the size of horse pills.

I get back to work 2 hours late, my thumb is swollen and throbbing, my arm hurts from the tetanus shot, and - and the cat has to be quarantined at the vet hospital I work at for 10 days for rabies! o.0 So if I disappear from the brumstix then I probally contracted rabies or got some weird cat-bite disease. Hopefully not but, you never know. *sigh* I need my teddy bear Frowner.

Ugh that's terrible! Cats have the dirtiest mouths, but I'm sure you don't need to be told that! I hope it starts feeling better very, very soon!