Em Mitchell

Wee Rants

quote:
Originally posted by tearose:

i know the feeling! and you always feel so petty complaining about it, but when you put effort into them it is a disappointment, especially when you break one and have to cut all the others down to meet it, it's horrible!

Does the EDS affect your nails? Nails are collagen, no?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by tearose:

i know the feeling! and you always feel so petty complaining about it, but when you put effort into them it is a disappointment, especially when you break one and have to cut all the others down to meet it, it's horrible!

Does the EDS affect your nails? Nails are collagen, no?

actually nails are keratin, as is hair (and a Rhinoceros's horn), so no problem there. If anything i seem to be over compensating, my nails grow really quick, so it's lucky i don't want them short, i do want my hair short though, it costs a small fortune keeping it that way

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

*rants to the women...and men who have to deal with it*

not having control over your emotions is brutal.

HAHA! i hear that sister. yesterday i actually threw a tantrum and scribbled all over my french workbook because I was getting frustrated when all of my answers were wrong that i worked so hard on completing. then i cried, and afterward appologized endlessly to my teacher who was giving me a stange look and didn't know wether to run far away or hug me. In the end i think it was more about my C in precalc, but who the hell cries about a math grade???? (raises hand shamefully)

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

but who the hell cries about a math grade???? (raises hand shamefully)

*also raises hand*

*raises hand also*

I took a geometry test today and after working on it for over forty five minutes I would loove to get a grade that is not failing. If this happens (which it most likely won't!), I will see you in the good news thread. Razzer