Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

The Survival Guide To Soviet Kitsch

Thanks Sir G!!! I only watched this when I went through my, stay up till 3am pretty much each night searching for everything and anything you can find on Regina, phase. Then forgot about it but will now watch a few (hundred) times more cos I love it!

Fuzzly wuzzly insides

I've been wanting to watch this but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online, thanks! Also I think respektonline needs to figure out a good way to show people there's new stuff up and what it is. Cause occasionally I'll go on and suddenly notice they added like 4 concerts without any update post or something on the blog.

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

I've been wanting to watch this but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online, thanks! Also I think respektonline needs to figure out a good way to show people there's new stuff up and what it is. Cause occasionally I'll go on and suddenly notice they added like 4 concerts without any update post or something on the blog.

That's a really good point, DrumMaster260. From now on, every time I add a concert I'll blog it.

Also, I'll add the latest new concert to the home-page at the bottom where it says "Updates". I can't post more than one link to a show there so I'll just add the most recent. But I will blog every show that gets added from now on.

So check the blog every so often for updates.

http://blog.respektonline.com