Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

The Survival Guide To Soviet Kitsch

quote:
Originally posted by jonndailey:

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

I've been wanting to watch this but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online, thanks! Also I think respektonline needs to figure out a good way to show people there's new stuff up and what it is. Cause occasionally I'll go on and suddenly notice they added like 4 concerts without any update post or something on the blog.

That's a really good point, DrumMaster260. From now on, every time I add a concert I'll blog it.

Also, I'll add the latest new concert to the home-page at the bottom where it says "Updates". I can't post more than one link to a show there so I'll just add the most recent. But I will blog every show that gets added from now on.

So check the blog every so often for updates.

http://blog.respektonline.com

while we're on this subject could you also possibly clean up the Video section? 1st the live @ bogarts is no where to be seen except the front page. 2nd to clean up the video section maybe you could group together official music vids, interviews, and performances separate from each other I saw you tried doing that a bit with the music vids but maybe you could do something like what you did with the music section, having the three different sections available from a rollover window

quote:
Originally posted by Natdowg:

it looks like shes somewhere in England at the beginning?

Omg so true I didn't even notice until you said. Looks so much like home now that youve mentioned it!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jonndailey:

quote:

I've been wanting to watch this but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online, thanks! Also I think respektonline needs to figure out a good way to show people there's new stuff up and what it is. Cause occasionally I'll go on and suddenly notice they added like 4 concerts without any update post or something on the blog.

That's a really good point, DrumMaster260. From now on, every time I add a concert I'll blog it.

Also, I'll add the latest new concert to the home-page at the bottom where it says "Updates". I can't post more than one link to a show there so I'll just add the most recent. But I will blog every show that gets added from now on.

So check the blog every so often for updates.

http://blog.respektonline.com

while we're on this subject could you also possibly clean up the Video section? 1st the live @ bogarts is no where to be seen except the front page. 2nd to clean up the video section maybe you could group together official music vids, interviews, and performances separate from each other I saw you tried doing that a bit with the music vids but maybe you could do something like what you did with the music section, having the three different sections available from a rollover window

I can't promise a date, but I will promise to clean up the video section. It's about time that page had a refresh. As it expands and we add content there should be a way for people to view shows with respective "tags".

If anyone has a solid idea of how this would look I'm always up for checking it out.

Thanks for the feedback!

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

I just purchased that off of ebay!

It will be here TuesdaySmiler

Congratulations.......how much did you pay for it?

There is another one on there atm as well.