Sign in to follow this  
tearose

lipstick

yes! that's the one, lady danger. See it's not the one in the other pic? and on reassessment it seriously doesn't suit me... so other people see the orange? coz i see orange in that red.

doesn't she look gorgeous in it? and, well, in general. it make her eyes look very blue

she looks gorgeous to me no matter what she does or doesn't wear. As far as it suiting you, only you know for sure. You could post like a side by side comparison photo and set it up as a poll. But who cares what we think anyway!!! Cool

lol, that's an idea, it's not a matter of caring, it would just be fun. But my only way of taking photos at the moment is webcam, and setting up my laptop in the mac counter at myers might be a little difficult.

i probably have enough anyway, i've haven't had a greater week or so, so went into the city after on-campus yesterday and brought my 7th mac lipstick (it's simply lovely, a kind of mid berry pink with a bit of brickish red), okay i'm a little obsessive.

Regina's always beautiful, she could pull of anything just by pairing it with that smile. And then of course what she looks like couldn't matter less once she starts to sing.

Regina was my inspiration to start wearing red too Big Grin . lipstick is a little too bold for my taste though, so i started using lip stain from Victoria's Secret.I seriously swear by that stuff. It's amazing.V266044.jpg

i'll have to try that, i'm always looking for nice stains, though not sure if you can get victoria secret make-up here. if you ever want to give lipstick a go, tell me your colouring and i might be able to give you some suggestions... then go to mac and try them on, anyone can find a red that suits them.