Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Alison Sudol

I know what you mean. I listened to her CD a while back and it was soooooo. boring. All of the songs blended together and sounded the same. It was hard to tell where one song ended and the next one started. But her voice was okay.

I didn't know she was getting extra attention.

But the media is weird about who it chooses to promote. I agree that regina is more talented but I still like to listen to A Fine Frenzy.

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

I didn't know she was getting extra attention.

But the media is weird about who it chooses to promote. I agree that regina is more talented but I still like to listen to A Fine Frenzy.

Yeah because Alison Sudol is the one in the limelight currently and she's pretty! Her piano skills are decent for someone self-taught, but her compositions are as good as can be expected for an early 20-something. But our Reg's "11:11" ws fantastic work for a 21 yo!

I love Ali and I really really liked One Cell In The Sea,I couldn't stop listening to it last summer.Smiler I'm actually listening to Blow Away right now.Big Grin And I'm saving my money for her new album coming out on Sept. 8th which is titled Bomb In A Birdcage.I think it's a lovely title.