Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

We Have A Brümstix Wedding!!

This is a first that I recall. I've been on this board a while now and I can't recall anyone else getting married. I'm sure it must have happened but I can't recall it.

Next Saturday, April 19th our very own Artificially Official Forum Bridezilla who is having an 'out of money' experience, the lovely Sugardrive aka Jodi, will finally tie the knot with the love of her life Kurt.

This may sound corny, my mother-in-law gave this to us when we got married, but I believe after 23 years now that it's pretty valid:

Love requires sharing.

Sharing requires struggle.

Struggle requires faith.

Faith requires love.

Be kind to one another, never, ever go to bed angry with each other.

I look forward to raising a glass and eating some sushi with you two one day. I don't know you very long but I am a great judge of character and Lord knows you're quite the character.

But seriously, I raise my glass with all the other stixers and say, here's wishing you two a house full of sunshine, hearts full of cheer, and love that grows deeper with each day of the year.

Peace and Love......

G Cool

This is a first that I recall. I've been on this board a while now and I can't recall anyone else getting married. I'm sure it must have happened but I can't recall it.

Next Saturday, April 19th our very own Artificially Official Forum Bridezilla who is having an 'out of money' experience, the lovely Sugardrive aka Jodi, will finally tie the knot with the love of her life Kurt.

This may sound corny, my mother-in-law gave this to us when we got married, but I believe after 23 years now that it's pretty valid:

Love requires sharing.

Sharing requires struggle.

Struggle requires faith.

Faith requires love.

Be kind to one another, never, ever go to bed angry with each other.

I look forward to raising a glass and eating some sushi with you two one day. I don't know you very long but I am a great judge of character and Lord knows you're quite the character.

But seriously, I raise my glass with all the other stixers and say, here's wishing you two a house full of sunshine, hearts full of cheer, and love that grows deeper with each day of the year.

Peace and Love......

G Cool

first of all-george you are amazingly, well....amazing. thank you for the kind words.

secondly-you are all so sweet. Smiler thank you for the warm thoughts. <3 don't worry, i'll spam the board up nice and good with piccies when i get back from the honeymoon. its what i do bestest. Smiler