Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Prince Caspian Soundtrack

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

Omg that video was amazing lol I love what she did with her hair she looks so much better!! I wish Regina would/could do something like this and start a vlog it would be SOOO cool!!

I had the same reaction. Immi is so funny and great in this---and all her vlogs. I wish Regina would do something similar!!

By the way, does anyone know, is SlickNick on YouTube someone from this site? He has posted a lot of really great old Regina songs, so I would think he was a Stixer.

my mom went to see it and came back and said "if im not mistaken, as i left the theatre i think i heard that lady singing"... haha, i knew exactly who she meant but i still had to bite my lip hard not to say "lady, wow mom, that really narrows it down."

RONNI! get your ass back here! what the hell, youre just gunna leave me all alone on the stix? to fend for my self?.... Wink see ya around kido... hopefully SOON! specially since school is almost out, i expect some emails!

When I first heard the snipet of "the Call" on Amazon , i wasn't too thrilled with it..

Upon buying the Caspian CD the song has grown on me. The opening isn't the best to be honest but the song picks up and Regina's double (triple ) tracked voice in the middle of the song sells it to me.

Ironic that a person of the jewish religion can sing so well about a book/movie that is an allegory of christanity.CS Lewis would be happy with that I think Smiler.

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

By the way, does anyone know, is SlickNick on YouTube someone from this site? He has posted a lot of really great old Regina songs, so I would think he was a Stixer.

Slicknik is a stixer, yeah. He has some numbers after his name I think, but I may be wrong. He has posted a lot on YouTube, hasn't he? More power to him, like, for spreading the word and all.

Big Grin rawin,george,jeremy,jessica-hahaha i love you guys.

and it did make me realize how much i'm missing out on,not being on the stix as much, i couldnt understand how i just was completely unaware of a NEW SONG!! i was just completely oblivious to its existence...and thats sad thinking about how on top of things i usually am when it comes to all things regina. i love this song so much though...this is pretty much the highlight of my week. lmao..& this was incentive enough to stick around here a lot more often. not to mention its summer and im free. finally. and i miss everyone. how are you all anyways??? Smiler