Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Prince Caspian Soundtrack

Over thanksgiving weekend, this movie was on tv, and i guess my sister (who isn't really a regina fan) watched it for the first time. The next day when she came over, she was like, "I watched the Chronicles of Narnia, and DID YOU KNOW, there's a regina song in it?!" I tried to act all casual about it, and pretend like this was news to me. "Oh really??? Are you sure it was actually her? How do you know?" Her very serious, very emphatic response was, "Jamie, I'm not an idiot. I obviously know what Regina sounds like and it was definitely her." LOL, I couldn't really contain myself any longer and launched into telling her the entire history of The Call. She of course made fun of me, as always. But in the end, she just couldn't resist asking me if I could share the song with her. WIN! =]

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Over thanksgiving weekend, this movie was on tv, and i guess my sister (who isn't really a regina fan) watched it for the first time. The next day when she came over, she was like, "I watched the Chronicles of Narnia, and DID YOU KNOW, there's a regina song in it?!" I tried to act all casual about it, and pretend like this was news to me. "Oh really??? Are you sure it was actually her? How do you know?" Her very serious, very emphatic response was, "Jamie, I'm not an idiot. I obviously know what Regina sounds like and it was definitely her." LOL, I couldn't really contain myself any longer and launched into telling her the entire history of The Call. She of course made fun of me, as always. But in the end, she just couldn't resist asking me if I could share the song with her. WIN! =]

Great story. You were a trooper for holding back as long as you did. Smiler

I found this cover to be interesting. She changes up the tone and musical arrangement a little.

'The Call' - cover by lexcanroar

a nice simple lyrical vid:

'The Call' by Regina Spektor ~ Lyrics

if you never say your name aloud to anyone, they can nevver call you by it. you'll come back, when's over. now we're back to the beginning. no need to say babye.