Sign in to follow this  
Coquelicot

Advice, or not.

I'm not really sure if there's any help for the situation I'm in:

This year I started a new high school, made new friends, etc. One of them is named Joey, an oversized, innapropriate perv who can be extremely funny (but also extremely rude, extremely irritating, extremely heartwarming...).

He's told me twice now that he's in love with me, and all I could tell him was "sorry" and that I just wanted to be friends, nothing else.

But he just makes it so difficult for me. For one, he complains to all of the other girls how I broke his heart and how he hopes I'll "come around." Then, he talks to his guy friends about how he wants to make a move on me.

Then there's the things he says to my face: All of the time, he makes jokes about how he wants to have sex about me, alludes to "our" (future) kids, and talks about how beautiful I am and about how we are soul mates.

Is there anything I can do?

Even if he was good looking, I couldn't stand to be in a relationship with him. While he is sweet at times, his affection for me has caused him to make fun of just about everything I say, so I can barely say a word around him without being embarrassed. I'm having such a hard time.

I'm not really sure if there's any help for the situation I'm in:

This year I started a new high school, made new friends, etc. One of them is named Joey, an oversized, innapropriate perv who can be extremely funny (but also extremely rude, extremely irritating, extremely heartwarming...).

He's told me twice now that he's in love with me, and all I could tell him was "sorry" and that I just wanted to be friends, nothing else.

But he just makes it so difficult for me. For one, he complains to all of the other girls how I broke his heart and how he hopes I'll "come around." Then, he talks to his guy friends about how he wants to make a move on me.

Then there's the things he says to my face: All of the time, he makes jokes about how he wants to have sex about me, alludes to "our" (future) kids, and talks about how beautiful I am and about how we are soul mates.

Is there anything I can do?

Even if he was good looking, I couldn't stand to be in a relationship with him. While he is sweet at times, his affection for me has caused him to make fun of just about everything I say, so I can barely say a word around him without being embarrassed. I'm having such a hard time.

well. thats a tough situation, but i would take any advice andreseng gives because hes good wiht this stuff.

p.s. i love your signature. Smiler (its like her synapses are married directly to her fingers..like this, in this way. **makes funny hand motion**) <3<3<3

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

well. thats a tough situation, but i would take any advice andreseng gives because hes good wiht this stuff.

p.s. i love your signature. Smiler (its like her synapses are married directly to her fingers..like this, in this way. **makes funny hand motion**) <3<3<3

Aaaw gosh that movies my favorite!

Glad to find another fan. LET'S BE FRIENDS.

expanding on my situation...

it just had to get worse, we're both in creative writing together at an art school, and he just wrote a story in which the hero's love interest is....ME. Like, uncannily so. She has short, highlighted hair and wears excess amounts of glitter makeup and has freckles.

Gosh this boy is hard to shake.

He needs to realise how annoying he's acting. If he doesn't and you explode in anger...

ah no, that wouldn't work, he'll just say how beautifull you are when you are angry...

I was annoyingly limerent too, a few years ago... it took about 3 months before I finally decided that it wasn't going anywhere (and that was 3 months after the lady made that conclusion)... while the whole "romance" had been resolved in about 3 days at the start of that time. and I shouldn't have bothered no more after that. I lost a friend there... tell him stories like that Wink