Sign in to follow this  
DrumMaster260

Artists you'd like to see Reg play with...

Who would you like to see Regina play with?? This could be as a joint tour, festival, anything as long as their in the same vicinity on the same day.

My wish list is:

Jason Mraz

Sufjan Stevens

Feist

and just for some spice, I'd like to see what would happen if she went into the studio or performed with Lupe Fiasco

Who would you like to see Regina play with?? This could be as a joint tour, festival, anything as long as their in the same vicinity on the same day.

My wish list is:

Jason Mraz

Sufjan Stevens

Feist

and just for some spice, I'd like to see what would happen if she went into the studio or performed with Lupe Fiasco

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

It's just trivia, but Regina actually did play a show with Sufjan once upon a time--5/1/2002 at Tonic.

Eeker Wow. Now THAT would have been pretty darn sweet. I'm off to investigate. (It took me four tries to spell investigate. I need to learn to type)

quote:
Originally posted by incurablehumanist:

I'm not too keen on Lupe. A collabo with Kanye West would be killer.

Eww, no, I mean yea sampling old retro songs is cute for a bit but have you actually listened to his lyrics?? Kanye is no match for Lupe in terms of lyricism, plus Lupe's beats are pretty solid on their own and I'm pretty sure kanye helped out with a few tracks on "The Cool". As for eminem it's sad to see what he's sunk to lately, Eminem show was the beginning of the end for him as far as I'm concerned Encore was so deplorable. If anyone can find that concert she did with Sufjan, please for the love of all things holy post it!!!!!! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

It's just trivia, but Regina actually did play a show with Sufjan once upon a time--5/1/2002 at Tonic.

Hey I looked over at reginaspektor.net and it said you posted a recording from that show, but only Belt, you wouldn't happen to have any other recordings from that night of her with Sufjan?? Or do you know where I could find it?? My friends and I love both of them and this would be like the holy grail. Thanks!!! Smiler

If Regina was to collaborate, I'd prefer it be with a lesser-known group with serious musical talent...

, for example, would be perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

If Regina was to collaborate, I'd prefer it be with a group with serious musical talent...

, for example, would be perfect.

Oh Beirut perhaps too?? Even though they just disbanded or something like that, it'd be interesting. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS FOLKS!!! Smiler