Sign in to follow this  
DrumMaster260

Artists you'd like to see Reg play with...

quote:
Originally posted by Tamx:

Radiohead!! That would be a dream come true.

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool, plus isn't regina a huge radiohead fan??? I'm more of a coldplay man myself, although I don't think they've been able to top Parachutes yet. :/

quote:
Originally posted by Tamx:

Radiohead!! That would be a dream come true.

A dream come true for both you and Regina, I think. She loves them, or so I've heard. Although their styles might clash.

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

DAMIEN RICE!

(why caps i dont know)

but ooooh..

that just is wow in my mind

ahhh,

a dreaaaaaaaaaam

DEFINITELY!!! That would be so awesome, Damien should drop that girl that always sings back ups for him and let Regina do it, sooooo cool!! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

DEFINITELY!!! That would be so awesome, Damien should drop that girl that always sings back ups for him and let Regina do it, sooooo cool!! Big Grin

Her name's Lisa Hannigan. About a year ago, she left his band to pursue a solo career. She's releasing her debut album in late summer/early autumn.

And while Damien Rice is my favourite male artist, I don't think their styles would really compliment each other. When Damien uses the piano in his songs, it tends to be in quite a sorrowful manner. Look at Cold Water or Accidental Babies.

And I don't really think that they would get along either.. Judging from his politics, he's quite headstrong, for example he doesn't like it when people record things on cameras in his shows (I remember he changed the lyrics to I Remember to something like "I remember it well, when people would watch and enjoy shows instead of through a lens" or something)

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Her name's Lisa Hannigan. About a year ago, she left his band to pursue a solo career. She's releasing her debut album in late summer/early autumn.

Lisa's MySpace Linky

G, you a fan? Or are you just being your usual helpful self? Cause I'm going to see her during the summer, either 17th June or July. Her MySpace (run by her friend) says July, another website (with gig listings in Northern Ireland) says June. It's a waiting game at the minute to see which it's gonna be..