Sign in to follow this  
DrumMaster260

Artists you'd like to see Reg play with...

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

you wouldn't happen to have any other recordings from that night of her with Sufjan??

I've got the full show somewhere (I think I might have gotten Sufjan's set as well)--if I can dig it up, I'll get it online--but just in case there's any confusion, Regina & Sufjan didn't actually collaborate on stage; they each just did their own set.

quote:
Originally posted by Toe socks and hot chocolate:

Regina and Kimya Dawson would be very interesting...

Again, not actual onstage collaboration, but they played a bunch of shows together back when (my favorite being a basement show at the Knitting Factory along with Diane Cluck and a whole gang of other anti-folkers).

As for who I'd like to see Regina play with, I'd throw these guys into the mix.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

I've got the full show somewhere (I think I might have gotten Sufjan's set as well)--if I can dig it up, I'll get it online--but just in case there's any confusion, Regina & Sufjan didn't actually collaborate on stage; they each just did their own set.

oh wow cool, yea I'd definitely be up to hearing some live Sufjan, he's so awesome! Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

You know Regina is never going to do any of these collaborations. Keep smoking that crack pipe.

Just when I think you hit rock bottom, you take that rock and put it in your crack pipe.....amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

You know Regina is never going to do any of these collaborations. Keep smoking that crack pipe.

No but it's nice to dream isn't it?? Especially on crack!!! WOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!