Sign in to follow this  
DrumMaster260

Artists you'd like to see Reg play with...

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

i think regina and plain white t's should collaborate.

y'know... get ol' samson and delilah back together =P

(i had to, sorry...)

bahahahaha. wow. That deserves some sort of award for being the most corny joke I've heard all week. In a good way. Smiler

But really you guys, screw Kanye and Lupe, she should do a collabo with Fiddy. (kidding, really)

I do like the idea of her with Radiohead. I think her and Thom Yorke's voices would go together nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by Toe socks and hot chocolate:

Regina and Kimya Dawson would be very interesting...very hilarious, I think.

(has anyone already said this? I checked but I'm distracted by one beautiful cupcake at the moment.)

I was going to suggest the same thing, but you beat me to it. I know Regina and Kimya are friends, and think they'd be great on the same bill!

I'm going to see Kimya this summer, but I don't think I'll have a chance to see Regina, since she does not seem to tour the west coast.

quote:
Originally posted by MikeHz:

quote:

(has anyone already said this? I checked but I'm distracted by one beautiful cupcake at the moment.)

I was going to suggest the same thing, but you beat me to it. I know Regina and Kimya are friends, and think they'd be great on the same bill!

They have played shows together, and in-fact performed songs together. Just saying, in the event you weren't aware that recordings of such performances exist Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

quote:

quote:

They have played shows together, and in-fact performed songs together. Just saying, in the event you weren't aware that recordings of such performances exist Big Grin

Yes Sir!

She's even on an album with kimya

"Fire"

check it out.. the two of them are brill.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

quote:

quote:

Yes Sir!

She's even on an album with kimya

"Fire"

check it out.. the two of them are brill.

is regina on the recording on hidden vagenda?

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

is regina on the recording on hidden vagenda?

Yeah. You can hear going "la la la" several times in the background. Her voice isn't very difficult to spot. Smiler It wasn't for me, anyway.